• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Archaeology and Paleontology

Valentine

Local expert
I have always loved fossils and old things. Got in trouble in third grade by correcting my teacher about the way to pronounce Greek dinosaur names even.

This has diversified into studying archaeology, especially very ancient and mysterious civilizations and archaeological anomalies, paleontology with particular interest in dinosaurs, and even fringe sciences based on the above such as cryptozoology and so forth. I love mysteries, and big ancient ones are the most fascinating by far.

There is so much depth to these areas of obsession and study I feel I could write volumes on the subject matter.

I would love to have a dialogue with people interested in the same.

I was certainly very much into dinosaurs when I was a child and it is an interest I enjoy to this day.

I have a degree in archaeology, so whenever u want! I love evolution of man in particular!
No offense, but evolution is pseudoscience and I'm not interested in it. I dropped out of my degree program in college (I was majoring in geology and paleontology) due to atheistic bias and junk science used in the field. One of the most illogical and unscientific fields to work in. Everything is based on unscientific, illogical, and dishonest assumptions created to fulfill a 'deep time' bias.

New Threads

Top Bottom