• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, she won't be a mod anymore but I can't stop feeling nervous still. I keep thinking my account will disappear again and my password will change and my email. But she will remain a member. I sort of feel sorry for her. Sure what she did to me was rotten but I'm not mad at her for it. I wonder if she has deleted other accounts in the past? I know there have been other victims like silent bans and what about deletion of their accounts? I never noticed before but that could explain why the place would run slow. Alex did say deleting accounts messed the place up and will cause it to run slow. I don't get it.
Well speaking of which, you might want to check this out....

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt118718.html

I was pissing myself laughing for through the journey to college after reading this...
sinsboldly has made me completely laugh... and as a result, Ana54_Again, benji, and sinsboldly herself got BANNED!

I told you she was going to get banned... Ive been a moderator myself on another site so I know the experience.

I guess I feel pretty sorry for her but she was abit crazy in the head... no offense. :lol:

I will weirdly enough miss her about... because apparently her and my dad had alot in common.

OH.... I'm also going to tell alex this... this is also a fraud.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt29375.html

THAT is sinsboldly

I used to go on the site often until I got banned for making jokes. Never went on it again since I wouldn't want to be on a forum where the mods have no sense of humour. Today my friend messaged me saying the mods lost their privileges so I made an account to check it out but nothing seems to have changed.
sinsboldly got banned in the first place hahaha.. she takes jokes too damn seriously...
If it wasn't for my evidence, she wouldn't lost her place of being a moderator... You obviously cannot fool another moderator. :lol:

:wtf2: How is this possible, how did she unban herself?

She has been unbanned. She was only temp banned. But we'll see what she does anything that he feels is ban worthy he told me.

She will not continue being a mod. Thank goodness

Should I start a petition and get all the members that complain about this stuff to sign it? But then he'll just remove all the "offending" posts and ban us all, and new members will come to replace us, and then they'll get banned, and then more will come to replace them... but if we keep at it we'll wear him down and he might resign. Or we might make him explode and then get banned.

So who's going to sign the Demote Quatermass petition?

1. Ana54

I don't mind Lau; I haven't seen him do too much, and I'm also unsure of Mak.

I'm suprised Alex didn't take away his mod status, after him calling everyone scum of the earth.

Dayum.. 17 pages and the forum's not even been up for a month and has under a hundred members O_O.
But yeah. Good they've finally been merged. It was getting annoying, all the WP spam. I go here to get away from the drama there.
EMZ=]

She has been unbanned. She was only temp banned. But we'll see what she does anything that he feels is ban worthy he told me.

She will not continue being a mod. Thank goodness
Thank god for that... :lol: at least now I don't have to be scared of my actions anymore... :lol:

Quatermass didn't jsut insult us. He insulted ALEX. He said he disgusted him and railed at him for demoting the mods temporarily. He told Alex he was a poor excuse for a human being or something, and Alex is letting him stay?

Sins did more bad than we did and he's letting her stay??

OMG that is hilarious about someone from WP breaking into her house. Did they steal her computer? HAHAA!

Good idea. :)

I know SB isn't a mod but she's still a member. I mean, it's Alex's choice and all, but I don't know why he keeps Sins as a member but we're all still banned. Maybe because as a regular member Sins didn't break any rules or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom