• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what? I can't afford to do anything really. It sucks that I suck at this. It's embarrassing that I suck at this. It's awful knowing I'm boring. It's truly awful.

I think it's good to judge people by their posts. It resembles what kind of people they are and what kind of mods they are going to be. If someone refuses to listen to your viewpoint and refuses to try and understand you, they will not make good mods IMO. If someone gets insulting everytime someone doesn't understand their post or understand something or not know about something which be Meadow, they will not make a good mod.

I think it's good to judge people by their posts. It resembles what kind of people they are and what kind of mods they are going to be. If someone refuses to listen to your viewpoint and refuses to try and understand you, they will not make good mods IMO. If someone gets insulting everytime someone doesn't understand their post or understand something or not know about something which be Meadow, they will not make a good mod.
Interesting.... Would you be able to tell what type of mod I would be? ;)

Me too! Analyse me too!

(Seriously; I'd only ever be a mod if it simply meant being a facilitator... a good mod is a leader saying "Come on!", not a ruler saying "Go on!").

I don't know you guys. I haven't paid that much attention to your posts.

I think that Meadow girl is harassing me now. She keeps sending me emails and even putting her email on block didn't work. I am going to start deleting them now without opening them. I don't need this crap.

I told her I will not be reading anymore of her emails and to stop emailing me because that's harrassment because I don't want any from her. I also told her I won't be helping her get back on WP so do it herself. I also told her why should I even care or understand if I am "stupid" "ignorant" "ass" and a "jerk?"

She called me all those and if people wish to put me down, I don't cooperate with them and I do the opposite of what I do. I insulted her too because she really got me started with the "You don't have AS" crap and I hate those people. But she sends me another email anyway. That just shows how stupid she is because I told her I was not going to be reading anymore of her emails so I deleted it without reading it.

EDIT: I am now being harassed by her. I just keep deleting her emails. I think she is messing with me and trolling.

Well be careful. She started to blame me and turned against me. I wouldn't trust her but that's just me. Just my heads up for you. She is one of those people who goes around saying "You aren't autistic" I wonder where she got her internet degree? Then she decided to attack me for one of my posts at AFF and I wasn't even a jerk in it. I don't think she knows autism and AS are two different things. Classic autistics will be afraid of things like sliding doors and escalators while aspies don't have those irrational fears. I am sure some do though because he's a spectrum. We both insulted each other in email. Anyway she is irrational and says different things and they don't add up.

She said she was banned right after I made the reply to Maku's post. At first she saw it and thought it was cute and funny, then she said she was banned and blamed me for it.

I wonder why everyone wants to dump on you, League_Girl!
You seem have an excellent attitude and always look for the best in everyone.

That gal has issues. She had a horrible past and well she seems to be very sensitive and she takes peoples posts the wrong way and attacks them (I saw that at WP in her old posts). Things she is saying doesn't add up and she claims it was a misunderstanding when she thought I got her banned. She apologized for that and I accepted it but she didn't apologize for the other stuff and take it back so I assume she stands by what she said. She said she won't talk to me anymore and she is still sending me emails. She said she won't discuss it further and she is still sending me emails. She even said I talk about autistics like they are retarded and I asked her to show me examples and show me my posts where I said it. She didn't so that must have been a lie there. I'll just let her send me emails and hopefully she'll get over it and move on. She did tell me she has better things to do but apparently she doesn't. I have dealt with crap in my life myself and well I won't take it from her.

Who's "everyone" BTW? I am very well liked I was told.

That gal has issues. She had a horrible past and well she seems to be very sensitive and she takes peoples posts the wrong way and attacks them (I saw that at WP in her old posts). Things she is saying doesn't add up and she claims it was a misunderstanding when she thought I got her banned. She apologized for that and I accepted it but she didn't apologize for the other stuff and take it back so I assume she stands by what she said. She said she won't talk to me anymore and she is still sending me emails. She said she won't discuss it further and she is still sending me emails. She even said I talk about autistics like they are retarded and I asked her to show me examples and show me my posts where I said it. She didn't so that must have been a lie there. I'll just let her send me emails and hopefully she'll get over it and move on. She did tell me she has better things to do but apparently she doesn't. I have dealt with crap in my life myself and well I won't take it from her.

Who's "everyone" BTW? I am very well liked I was told.

by everyone you pay attention to, perhaps.
But you burn through internet forums pretty fast, already the admins on this site are starting to see you are a bored housewife full of gossip and unsettled scores and always people doing you wrong, you poor thing.

I vent. I can't do that at WP so I do it elsewhere. How am I gossiping if I am talking about myself? I was involved with this gal. If you can't support me, fine. You're not a great friend then. All of my buddies have supported me and listened to my issues. Everyone does this or how else are we supposed to let it out?

by everyone you pay attention to, perhaps.
But you burn through internet forums pretty fast, already the admins on this site are starting to see you are a bored housewife full of gossip and unsettled scores and always people doing you wrong, you poor thing.

League Girl is not a bored housewife, for pete's sake she has a job, she was not being a gossiper, she was expressing what stuff a certain person had done to her that happened to have been wrong and I have my own stories on people who have ticked me off as well.

So do me a favor and get off League Girl's back and have a nice day.

League Girl is not a bored housewife, for pete's sake she has a job, she was not being a gossiper, she was expressing what stuff a certain person had done to her that happened to have been wrong and I have my own stories on people who have ticked me off as well.

So do me a favor and get off League Girl's back and have a nice day.

Thanks Ryan. I don't have a job right now actually but I am hoping to get one soon.
Thanks for hearing me out with my issue.

Sometimes my bf thinks I'm lying when I know he's done or said something, say, controlling but I can't remember what exactly. He says I'm "making up things to be upset at him for". He doesn't mean that I deliberately make things up tho. At least we got that cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom