• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Accepting the V.I.P. Membership without a Credit (or Debit) Card

Peter A.

Hi,

I received the message that I was now eligible for the $10 per year V.I.P. membership, but the payment methods I presume require one to have a credit card (or equivalent). Is this so?

Even though I am unemployed I could easily afford to upgrade, but I don't quite know how to. Is there a special page somewhere here that I can access that explains, in detail, how to go about it? Would a money order payment be acceptable?

Thanx :)

Hi,

I received the message that I was now eligible for the $10 per year V.I.P. membership, but the payment methods I presume require one to have a credit card (or equivalent). Is this so?

Even though I am unemployed I could easily afford to upgrade, but I don't quite know how to. Is there a special page somewhere here that I can access that explains, in detail, how to go about it? Would a money order payment be acceptable?

Thanx :)

Hi Peter A.

Our forum software makes payments easy with Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal

I believe you can use Paypal without creating an account. You can use it with a credit card or a debit card. If you go to this page: https://www.aspiescentral.com/account/upgrades you can click the subscribe button and be taken through the steps to do so. If this ends up not being an option for you you can PM me and I can send you my address where you can send me a check.

I believe you can use Paypal without creating an account. You can use it with a credit card or a debit card.

I did not know that a person could use Paypal without a Paypal account, but even so you still need either a credit or debit card. Oh well :(

I had a debit card at one stage, but for a number of reasons (ex. privacy issues, relative lack of security compared to using cash, overspending...) I decided it would be best to dispense with it.

So Brent, you're saying in the application section that if you complete adequate payment information, the system will take it whether you are a member of PayPal or not?

I've dealt with such vendors like that before, but here it looks so conditional. Just want to verify this....thanks.

New Threads

Top Bottom