• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

YouTube channels?

anja

Do any of you have YouTube channels to specifically make videos on aspergers? I made one but I think it's kind of grown into a channel just about me? Are there any topics I could discuss that would be more general? Here's the link if anyone is at all interesested Anja Melissa - YouTube

Do any of you have YouTube channels to specifically make videos on aspergers? I made one but I think it's kind of grown into a channel just about me? Are there any topics I could discuss that would be more general? Here's the link if anyone is at all interesested Anja Melissa - YouTube
I have watched a lot of AS videos, including yours. There is a lot of information on YouTube, about just about anything. I have watched many instructional videos there. A few weeks ago our ice maker quit working. I looked on YouTube and found a video that showed how to fix it. YouTube is great.

For the past eight years I've had a YouTube channel that I upload spoofs, clips and fan music videos on, mostly Disney stuff. I've thought about doing vlogs and things about Asperger's on a separate channel, but I've never actually gone through with it.

I do have a YouTube channel, but it's for Xbox related gaming footage, due to problems with video footage of me doing the rounds on YT a few years ago, I daren't film myself doing a VLOG or anything and upload it, the abuse I'd receive would outweigh the benefits of doing such a thing.

I just fill in my Blog 2 or 3 times a week sometimes (link in my signature, which you'll see in a minute).

New Threads

Top Bottom