• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Spring 2019 Fashion Wishlist

Pink Jazz

With the Fall 2018 fashion season now in full swing, I would like to know, what would you like to see for Spring 2019?

Spring 2018 was such a great season with all the items in my favorite color (Fairy Tale pink) that I think it has satisfied me for a long time, particularly with my polo shirts, T-shirts, oxford shorts, and long-sleeve button-down shirts, plus the other items that I bought in that color in Spring 2017, I think I will be happy for a long time with all my items that I bought the past two Spring seasons. Spring 2018 even brought a spiritual successor to an item that I accidentally damaged to either bleach or pool chlorine - an interlock polo.

However, one thing I would like to see in Spring 2019 are some more short-sleeve button-downs in that color. In Spring 2017 and 2018, we did see some button-downs in my favorite color, but most of them were long sleeve. I would perhaps would also like to see a patterned (such as with stripes or a windowpane pattern) interlock polo in that color.

Also, one thing that has been absent for a few years from the brands that I buy are darker shades of pink. Spring 2015 had a medium shade of pink (that is a true pink, not reddish pink or salmon like some collections have been featuring the past few years for their darker shades), but I would like to see darker shades of pink (such as medium or hot pink) return for I can get a few items.

i like pink too. Also turquoise, blues, and florals.
Note: Primarily I wear tshirts, sweatshirts, and jeans.

Jeans, T-shirt. same as last year, and the year before.

In fact, I can't remember a time when I didn't wear jeans and T-shirts, apart from my grandma wanting to dress me in horrid frilly dresses, which I refused to wear. Fashion just isn't my thing, I dress for warmth, comfort and convenience.

I know nothing about fashion and mostly shop at thrift stores. I just buy what I like whether it's in the men's or women's department.

I have a hard time finding what suits my taste and do a lot of sewing. But I'm always wishing flared jeans to come back - they just look neater, more professional and nicer on everyone.

My favorite brand (IZOD) for the past two years has released the first of their Spring products as early as November. It would be great to see more great items in Fairy Tale pink as well as some new shades of pink, although I have less of a need for new clothes right now with all the Fairy Tale I already have.

New Threads

Top Bottom