• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your sensitivity borders on......

Guess l was just trying to say does being overly sensitive push u to believing you are slightly neurotic because u just take in too much info, then u question the huge info dump, then u start to over-analyse, then u think wait nobody else does this but me, wait, wtf, l must be as neurotic as shiitake.

I can relate to shiitake,
Kept in the dark and fed a load of BS.

I really want to move forward and keep up with this thread but my curiosity won’t let ‘blow holes’ go.

There's many a chop tween the sloth and the broth as they say but everyone needs a blow hole.

Had some for dinner last night. They taste no more neurotic than other mushrooms. After all their job is to control nutrients beneath the soil and feed the trees in the forests the things they require. So really mycelium are in control of entire forests throughout the world. What we eat as mushrooms, are the fruiting bodies, a part of an entire interactive system much like networks in a brain.

Last edited:
After all they control nutrients underneath the soil and feed the trees in the forests the things they need. So really mycelium are in control of many things in the world.

Typical trees. Always on the take.

But what have they ever done for us shiitakes?

That was an example of mushroom over empathy.

You have to watch out for these things.

Name calling, it doesn't hurt my shiitake peelings, the synergy of shiitake gives me a grim view of these previous postings

Guess l have discovered that OCD and Aspergers can present in dx. So perhaps l have a bit of that, because l like OCD people and l understand them. It is interesting to read how much these overlap.

Guess l have discovered that OCD and Aspergers can present in dx. So perhaps l have a bit of that, because l like OCD people and l understand them. It is interesting to read how much these overlap.

Regarding OCD.. you should check that response for mistakes...

OCD Awareness Campaign: "Hey mistakes happen, deal with it"

The public: "Wow, they've come a long way."

New Threads

Top Bottom