• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your least favorite meals as a kid

When I was a child I hated frozen pizza, and even now I still don't like frozen pizza.

Out of the box virtually all of them are pretty sad.

So I buy some of the most primitive and cheapest ones, but use them as a base. Adding my own diced tomatoes and chilis, chopped onions, green and red pepper, black olives, ham, pepperoni...etc.. And cover it in various fresh Italian cheeses.

450 degrees for 12 minutes, then I add the main meats on top for another six minutes. With pepperoni I microwave it for about 15 seconds to get all the grease out before putting it on top for those last six minutes in the oven.

Makes for a decent pizza dinner from frozen pizza I would never eat out of the box. :)

As a kid I really disliked cheese, especially in macaroni and cheese.

Now I love it and it's one of my favourite meals!

I never liked jelly either, and still don't care much for it (jelly is the stuff you mix with gelatine and boiling water,not that Americans call jelly which is jam). It's one of the few things of which I dislike the texture.

New Threads

Top Bottom