• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your average day?

C

Chris

What happens in your average weekday/weekend day.

For my average weekday (At college) it's a case of wake up, shower, get dressed, drive to college... have my lessons (Usually only for like.. an hour <_< ) drive to Willow's and... chill. :)

Weekends, I work Saturdays 11am-8pm at Morrisons...

Days when I'm not at college or work... chilling with Willow or we'll go out somewhere. :)

Get up, go dads, have mcdonalds, go sleep on sofa, go home, stay up until late, go sleep

During weekdays I would go to college then come home and spend the rest of the day in my room. Usually on the computer, TV or games console. Recently i've been spending most of my time on Aspergic, which is actually becoming bad for my health lol   :lol:

On weekends me and my brother always go somewhere on a Saturday. Usually to Belfast or Lisburn and do some shops or the cinema. Even if we just walk around I still like it as i'm out of the house, y'know?

School days: Get up, shower, breakfast, leave house for school, go to school, go home, go on computer, eat, computer some more, sleep.
Sometimes I run in the morning too.
Saturday: Basically the same as school days minus all the school stuff. Sometimes go to town. Even though I hate town.
Sunday: Basically the same as Saturday and maybe going to the cinema.
EMZ=]

Uni Days: Get up about 2 hours before lectures, walk to Uni 30 mins before lectures, attend the lecture(s), go back to my house, do stuff I want (or need to do) until about 2 in the morning, sleep.

Non-Uni Days: Get up whenever the heck I feel like it, do what I whatever I want (or any work I have) all day, sleep.

That's my daily life in a nutshell. There are variations now and again, but that's my typical routine.

What I normally do is go to college and have my lessons done... I reach home and relax, sometimes have to go to the shops or go out places occasionally, but lately, ive been online posting on here... :D This place rocks man :D

I get up late at day, watch some tv play games until early in the morning.
Home all the time unless i got my so called payment for being unfit to work.

I like to take my family out on a diner when i can pay, buy food and candy and games some times.

Each 14day i am at my fathers place its pretty much the same but some times i hang around my sister and our common friend some times.

normel day - i get up turn computer on walk out of my room at 11am dont eat er i do sometimes in the mornin than i go on the computer maybe moterbike for a few mins than go on the computer till 3am and do the same thing BORING!!
shop week - nilly each week i go to shops n yeahh mac'ers!! :)

Wake up at 10 am, watch Steve Wilkos Show, play on computer,watch a movie,eat lunch,play on computer some more,

go to Karate class, go home,eat dinner, go to bed.

I am a government major and I am taking 18 credit hours. I also work 30 hours a week with a political organization, and I am president of a student organization for students with learning disabilities. So, basically, every day I work from 9am to 2am, doing some combination of the above stuff. Occasionally I remember to eat and sleep, but I don't sleep every day. On Fridays I try to take a break and spend some time with boyfriend, but we usually just do homework and nap together.

The joys of being a college junior, I suppose. It figures I am busting by behind to become a public servant so I can work 80 hour weeks for nothing. :p

What's with the McDonalds hate D:!?
Let the man eat McDonalds if he wants D:!
Sorry, but every time I'm all, 'going to McDonalds' at least one person bashes me here D:.
I honestly can't see people being that bothered with someone's health they bring it up every time -.-.
Sorry.
Rant.
I'm fed up of it personally though.
I know Michael probably doesn't care.
But yeah.
EMZ=]

get up, get showered, might eat, go to college, do some work(on computer), might get something to eat, do a bit more work(on computer), go home, might get something to eat, go on computer(i spend a lot of time on computers), thats an average college day

get up, go on computer, get showered, at some point in the day i may eat, go on computer more, at some point in the morning the following day go to sleep, pretty much average non college day

Average work day:

Wake up at home ( :( )
Do nothing until 10:40
Drive to work
Work 11-1
Have a 15 min break
Work 1:15-3
Have an hour lunch
Work 4-6
Have a 15 min break
Work 6:15-8
Go home
Go to Willow's. :)

Each break includes a lot of bitching about work. I hate it, lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom