• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Young, Autistic and Stagestruck

I generally prefer to go with 'EMZ=]' but sometimes I feel like an asshole putting 'EMZ=]' after someone says a relative's just died or something, and sometimes 'EMZ=[' seems patronising, and sometimes 'EMZ=|' seems like I'm pissed off, and sometimes 'EMZ' seems also like I'm pissed off etc. Sometimes I feel to live on the edge(that's a phrase right?) and use 'EMZ=P'
My ex said I was good at analysing stuff but that's only because I sent him this complicated graph about something pretty stupid that I made which wasn't even accurate. He also said I was good at graphic design, but I actually suck at graphic design and I'm going to fail the GCSE course >_<. P:.
EMZ=]

I am trying to point out that the BBC dont make the documentaries, they request production companies to make them hence what i been involved. so you cant put blame down to the BBC for making a documentary like that. BBC only put on tv what they asked production to make.

This new documentary sounds like a cross between big brother and x factor but with auties in it.
The A factor!!
This will be interesting though.
I get quite amused when I imagine a bunch of auties/aspies doing cabaret dancing and tripping over everything. That's what I imagined when I first heard of "autism the musical" anyway, it was on the tv timetables and my mum, me and my uncle were laughing our heads off because we were thinking of them doing chicago type stuff.

I am trying to point out that the BBC dont make the documentaries, they request production companies to make them hence what i been involved. so you cant put blame down to the BBC for making a documentary like that. BBC only put on tv what they asked production to make.
Yeah, and I'm simply stating I have no regard for the 'BBC's' content(or a production company's content _hired_ by the BBC).
I'll happily watch a documentary previously screened on the BBC on another channel not related to the BBC, or download it online illegally, or watch it on iPlayer.
EMZ=]

Yeah, and I'm simply stating I have no regard for the 'BBC's' content(or a production company's content _hired_ by the BBC).
I'll happily watch a documentary previously screened on the BBC on another channel not related to the BBC, or download it online illegally, or watch it on iPlayer.
EMZ=]
The one i am involved in is way much more better autism documentary than i ever have seen

I saw the first one and thought it was mediocre tbh.
My favourite one is an indie one by PBS which gives a history of autism diagnostics and covers the entire spectrum and how the media' portrayal is unfair.
EMZ=]

to be honest the others i seen are pretty C. your own opinion, but i prefer balance of positives and weaknesses. I help them to understand us individually not we are all the same cos we arent all the same.

whats the name of your favourite one Emor? Can It be watched online?
I torrented it in a bundle of other AS documentaries.
I'm not sure if you can but it's on my external HDD so when I have the time I'll upload it to Rapidshare for you if you want.
EMZ=]

Now that I think about it I think it might be on my EXT3 partition which can't be read on Mac OS X... >_<.
Not sure but yeah.
EMZ=]

Omg...LMAO so off topic XD
I know, at least the discussion remained sort-of on topic for the first page. After that it has been on and off.

Anyway, @SB one person doing the whole "I can post smiley code that doesn't work on this forum" is plenty. We don't need you starting it too.   :p

New Threads

Top Bottom