• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Young, Autistic and Stagestruck

At least the show comes in parts, I was watching it and I was actually a little surprised by watching it and one of the people in there I actually knew from when I was a kid, soon as I saw him, it just shocked me.

I think there's another series next week, I'm not sure, I'll check it out.

At least the show comes in parts, I was watching it and I was actually a little surprised by watching it and one of the people in there I actually knew from when I was a kid, soon as I saw him, it just shocked me.

I think there's another series next week, I'm not sure, I'll check it out.

It shows weekly yes. Next time it's 4 of the other people that will be starring.

Awesome, thank goodness for that, I'm definitely looking forwards to the next weeks episode, if only I had a device that can record things straight off the TV, maybe it would of helped alot so that I could show you afterward.

i shall have to download, i have missed it

@ian, there are loads of devices that allow you to record straight off the telly, although a usb tv card for a laptop might be the easiest move

Is it on 4od yet? I tried last night i think or night before i cant remember the date it was on or something. But I wish i could watch it on 4od :( I hope it goes on it.

Yay it on 4od watching it just now and its good :) I enjoying it
Anyone watch the second episode? 

Im enjoying this series. I dont like how the interviewer asks everyone if they think they have autism. Of course they do or they wouldnt be on the show ¬_¬. 

*Posts Merged.

http://www.divxturka.net/series-tv-shows/856241-youngautisticandstagestrucks01e01wspdtvxvid-c4tv.html
;D.
It's on 4oD too I think.
EMZ=]

Yeah its good, I realy like it :). I dont like how the people who are running the studio thing treat the autistic kids. There is a women there to keep them right though and tell the peopel running it off if they treat the kids wrong. The guy behind the camera is also very sarcastic and keeps saying do you think you are autistic and stuff to each person. In first episode though the little boy actualy got mad at the guy saying of course i know i have it im not insane. Good on the boy. I feel I can relate partialy to some of the people on the show so i enjoy it even more.

I find them pretty cute actually, it reminded me of mine and my girl on my first date. ;)
Apart from that I was the awkard one, because I couldn't gain control of my own emotions, so embarrassing. :lol:

Yeh the couple claire and the guy. I thought she looked cute at the start and was like "GO HIM!!!" when he got a hug lol. Thing is I feel like him cause the strong emotion he shows is love just like me. And then I relate to some of the others party like with the guy with claire. Im not like him exactly like i can think of the future and stuff but its a shame he cant. Was bad when his mum wanted him to learn to drive and he was like i cant mumm, i cant! im not old enough!. thing is I take how i am for granted as I could be well worse than i am currently :(.

I loved how they all were when they were ont he stage :). Cant wait for episode 3 :D

New Threads

Top Bottom