• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would you like to go on Mars (planet)? Me, yes!

Irkoutsk

Hello, I'm back! I hope everybody is doing fine. I have a really big obsession now for Mars, the planet, since October 2015 when I've seen the movie ''The Martian''.

We don't have a lot of real picture of Mars but we know that it's red, which is a wonderful color for a planet.

Will see! The space age had been stagnate for the last 50 years and now Musk has just successfully tested his grasshopper system on one of his Falcon rockets. And if it goes into production. It will cut the cost of going into space by 100 times. If that happens, We will start to see man missions to the moon and possibly, to Mars. But if space access continues to cost over $10k a pound. We will never go to the Moon. let alone Mars.

Hello, I'm back! I hope everybody is doing fine. I have a really big obsession now for Mars, the planet, since October 2015 when I've seen the movie ''The Martian''.

We don't have a lot of real picture of Mars but we know that it's red, which is a wonderful color for a planet.
2 years ago I would have said that vacationing on Mars was possible, Sigh! but evil prevailed in the Pentagon, I no longer believe my work will ever be available to the public.
It is terrible how greed for money and power ruins everything for everyone.

No awards, No Nobel prizes, no money, No cool space trips, just a quiet pool of hatred over crimes and injustices by NASA and Space Defence, and the soft sound of daggers scraping on stone in the darkness.

It is a crying shame as Mars could have been reached by lunch time, or maybe even a late breakfast, but that is government for you, they always find some stupid way to ruin everything for everyone....o_O

They will never let Mael see his spaceship from his sub-atomic Zero Mass design ever!

Sorry! Irkoutsk ,Air Force, space command with their new ungodly NASA expatriates stole the rug out from under everyone on true space flight....and they are not interested in sharing....ever!

No it is not likely they will let me build my own version, they will destroy it on the ground before it is finished. I know how to blow theirs out of the sky, but they have at least 3 class one ships already out there so it is a losing fight. Their Black beast will pig the sky....I predict a slow but inevitable crushing of space programs and nuclear programs world wide....to keep the Black beast unchalanged.

Translation....no Mars :rocket: trip unless you are on the inside at U.S. Space Defence and you will never get to talk about if you do.....where is the fun in that? o_O

2 years ago I would have said that vacationing on Mars was possible, Sigh! but evil prevailed in the Pentagon, I no longer believe my work will ever be available to the public.
It is terrible how greed for money and power ruins everything for everyone.

No awards, No Nobel prizes, no money, No cool space trips, just a quiet pool of hatred over crimes and injustices by NASA and Space Defence, and the soft sound of daggers scraping on stone in the darkness.

It is a crying shame as Mars could have been reached by lunch time, or maybe even a late breakfast, but that is government for you, they always find some stupid way to ruin everything for everyone....o_O

They will never let Mael see his spaceship from his sub-atomic Zero Mass design ever!

Sorry! Irkoutsk ,Air Force, space command with their new ungodly NASA expatriates stole the rug out from under everyone on true space flight....and they are not interested in sharing....ever!

No it is not likely they will let me build my own version, they will destroy it on the ground before it is finished. I know how to blow theirs out of the sky, but they have at least 3 class one ships already out there so it is a losing fight. Their Black beast will pig the sky....I predict a slow but inevitable crushing of space programs and nuclear programs world wide....to keep the Black beast unchalanged.

Translation....no Mars :rocket: trip unless you are on the inside at U.S. Space Defence and you will never get to talk about if you do.....where is the fun in that? o_O
Wait, you did classified work for NASA? I'm impressed (if rather sceptical, since this is the internet). It's a shame they don't want people up there. The space program has been a dissapointment for quite some time. One can only hope the new space race finally makes some progress on what the American government has failed to do.

No, I have enough problems trying to live on this planet let alone on another one. I enjoyed the movie but in real life no thanks.
I wonder how many people might be interested in moving to a planet with an appropriate breathable atmosphere though.

Should space travel become feasible in my lifetime, sure, I'd love to visit other planets!

I can't wait until someone finds life outside our star system... It will be so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! All the new things we can learn about the universe, wow!

I recommend you to read the book "Packing for Mars", by Mary Roach. It gives a funny approach on everything that is needed for life in space and other cosmic events. It's not so much about Mars, but about leaving Earth.

To your answer: yes, I would love to go if I could just teleport there and avoid all the motion sickness and other things that are disgusting -and told in the book!-

Put me down for a ticket as long as I can get internet access and connect to AC.

Even if you could get internet on mars. you would have a 15 minute delay just getting back to earth. In other words, you can forget about playing online games with people back on earth. The lag would be horrible.

They should choose an Aspie to go there. It would be a fairly lonesome trip. On the other hand, Man is NOT NEARLY READY for deep space travel or exploration. I'm inclined to believe it would be a repeat of the age of discovery, with world powers squabbling over claims, rights, resources, and colonies. We (the people of Earth) need to get it together as a race first!

The end of the planet will probably occur sooner.

I would go if it was terraformed with a breathable atmosphere, I would be interested in melting the polar caps and bringing Oceans to the planet as well as ressurect volcanic activity and plate techtonics!

New Threads

Top Bottom