• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

why im here

Outis

hallooooo

im literally just looking for somewhere to find people like me to talk to, since in most of my circles im the only one whos... well, like me ig

would be nice if they held the same interests as me, like many of my friends, but tbh its fine too if i dont get to talk to anyone with same interests as me

also does anyone here play genshin or something

Welcome, open your mind and face the world, close yourself and fear the whole.

And if just I know what's a "genshin", I will just answer I don't play it

Welcome to the website!

Also a lot of the people on this website are older, so I doubt they've played Genshin Impact. I mean, I've heard of the game before, I just don't play it cause I don't really like gacha games.

im literally just looking for somewhere to find people like me to talk to, since in most of my circles im the only one whos... well, like me
I am an old lady compared to you, but here we are very similar! (And also, full respect to any and all old ladies out there.) There’s all kinds of interesting connections and conversation that happens around here.

I think you’ll find what you are looking for… With an open mind, who knows what you will find.

1661100146212.png

I'm no lady tee hee, but yes, definitely getting older. But 60 is the new 40 I believe. I hope you enjoy it here, we are usually supportive and helpful unless someone mentions politics, then we turn into zombies and annihilate each other. Oops. But sometimes we don't, and have useful conversations! I am too old I think to know what genshin is. A game I guess?

My interests currently are walking, gardening, reading and writing, and I am starting to make soups and jams from allotment gluts of produce.

"Genshin Impact - Wikipedia is an action role-playing game developed and published by miHoYo. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android in 2020, and on PlayStation 5 in 2021."

"The game features an anime-style open-world environment and an action-based battle system using elemental magic and character-switching. The game is free-to-play and is monetized through gacha game mechanics where players can obtain new characters and weapons. The base game is expanded on a regular basis through patches using the games as a service model.

Genshin Impact takes place in the fantasy world of Teyvat, which is home to seven distinct nations, each of which is tied to a different element and ruled by a different god. The story follows the Traveler, who has traveled across countless worlds with their twin sibling before becoming separated in Teyvat. The Traveler travels in search of the lost sibling with their companion Paimon and becomes involved in the affairs of Teyvat's nations."

Welcome! I'm not into RPGs but it seems that many people do enjoy them as a way to immerse oneself in a different world, so if that's the case for you, I'm glad it's helpful to you!

New Threads

Top Bottom