• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why don't I fit in with other autistic people?

Does anyone else have this weird problem?

• Total voters
In your aspie or autie brain, you cannot fathom why people are against you, since your "attraction" is a non sexual one;...
I've gotten that response before concerning my daughters. My wife knows what I mean, but I just shut up everywhere else.
zipit_orig.gif

Last edited:
Your profile says PDD-NOS. Would you say that you are closer to ASD1, 2 or 3?

You will probably find more common ground, in person, if you at similar functioning levels.
ASD 1. High-functioning Autism.

Try to stop what?

Posting?

Or doing...whatever it is that makes your parents mad?
Definitely posting. It will take some time to control myself in controlling the cuteness attraction.

@Ephraim Becker

Do you understand that several people in this thread
are upset because they believe you do sex things
to those children?

What exactly is sex abuse?

I think you can look that up on your own.
-------
You say that you "touch" and "kiss" your
younger brother and sister. There is OK touch.
And there is not-OK touch.

Not OK touch would mean you put your hands
or mouth or other body part in the places where
the child would normally be covered by underwear
or a bathing suit.

I believe you are know what Not-OK kissing would be.
That would be like married people kissing.
Not like a nice grandma smooch on the cheek.

People on this forum complain that they believe
you are doing Not OK things to these children.

I think you can look that up on your own.
-------
You say that you "touch" and "kiss" your
younger brother and sister. There is OK touch.
And there is not-OK touch.

Not OK touch would mean you put your hands
or mouth or other body part in the places where
the child would normally be covered by underwear
or a bathing suit.

I believe you are know what Not-OK kissing would be.
That would be like married people kissing.
Not like a nice grandma smooch on the cheek.

People on this forum complain that they believe
you are doing Not OK things to these children.
By touching, I pinch my little brother's cheek alot and by kissing, I kiss my little brother's cheek alot. It's really all about the cute cheek.

@Ephraim Becker your behavior towards your siblings is being (mis)interpreted as possibly harmful...I'm not going to say the word here, but you should probably try something different. Not surprised that people are quick to come to conclusions here without taking context into consideration...and it's no wonder why it's hard to get by in life.

A compliment every once in a while is fine, but in this society people don't take too kindly towards adults approaching children and doing what you have described. Your siblings are one thing, but carrying this behavior over to other people's kids is not a good idea. Not saying you are doing this, by the way, just warning you ahead of time.

I doubt your intentions are that malicious and you seem like a good guy, albeit a bit confused, so please try and hear people out on this thread and cut back on the kissing and sweet-talking.
But is what I did sex-abuse?

No, but your actions as you described them here is leading to a possibly false conclusion based on misunderstanding. Nobody here knows what you do on a day to day basis, your past, who you are, etc., this is the internet and all that anyone has to go on is what you're typing here. BUT...it's leading people to believe that you are doing something potentially harmful and dangerous.

Put it to you this way: compliment them once a day, no touching or anything, and leave it at that.

You do Not know what he is doing. Please, unless you have read all his threads, and in other forums which got locked- do not say it’s “ok to do with siblings but not others peoples kids.” What—-????

@Ephraim Becker , do you have any other interests besides nibbling on your siblings? Even if that is all on the up-and-up, it is too intimate to lend itself to public dialogue.

Hi there.

I was reading through and see that you asked what sexual abuse is.

Sexual abuse is even if a touch is innocent, but the mind is thinking sexual thoughts. So, for example: if you touch a cheek and get a reaction down stairs ( I suppose I have to be explict here: penis) then it turns into something sinister. But if you are touching or kissing a cheek of a child and you do not get an erect penis ( I hate it, but again, I feel you need it spelt out), then you are not in danger.

However, no one can read what is in your brain and so, to on lookers, a grown person kissing a child's cheek and with a huge grin etc, WILL TELL THEM that you are not to be trusted and again, if the child hates what you are doing, you are being offensive.

I am a survivor of sexual abuse and got obsessed with finding out as much as I can and that means I know how a peodophile's brain works.

@Suzanne I have to partially disagree with you. The perpetrator doesn’t have to be aroused for something to be sexual abuse. While abuse is generally for sexual gratification I think your erection-rule is a dangerous oversimplification.

@Ephraim Becker you should not touch people without their express permission. This goes for your siblings as well. They have autonomy over their own body and you don’t get to take that away from them. Even if your motives are pure, you have to respect your sister’s wishes.

New Threads

Top Bottom