• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why are people so dumb?

Thank you all! You guys are so welcoming and kind!:)
Since there are too many replies (thanks again), I can't answer each of them.:(
So I'm just gonna clarify a few things.

1.I'm not saying that ALL NTs are stupid.Many of them are still much more clever than me! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
2.About emotions, I am not against them. I'm only against people controlled by negative emotions like anger or fear.
3.I do realise IQ isn't everything. It's just.....talking to smarter people is much easier.....hope you get my point.:(
4.I think many of you are right. I find most NTs dumb probably because we have too many differences. I'm sure they think I'm dumb too@@
Anyway, I really appreciate you guys for supporting me and giving me advice, I feel much better now:)

You mean like a gathering for aspies? I haven't met any aspies in real life so I'm not sure.

No,no, many NTs are smart and admirable, you're one of them;)

I meant finding people who share your interests and/or intellectual ability.
e.g. There are plenty of Sherlock fans around (me being one of them). Or maybe you could try something new which will challenge you and bring you into contact with others, e.g. music, chess, languages.

New Threads

Top Bottom