• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Asperger type are you?

It's either Numan or Morrissey, with hints of Einstein and Carroll.

I think I'm definitely Carrolls type: "passive, very introverted, quiet, shy, very deeply involved in special interests, having friends or relationships is always secondary to special interests, appears calm inside, showing little emotion but can be anxious inside, prefers to keep all emotions subdued publically, very likely to be bullied in school, very rarely gets angry or aggressive" All traits aplly to me.

Great thread! Thanks, kasmanaft08, for the transcription. I score Zero in Spielburg but have at least a 1 in all other groups. I am a 4 in Numan and a 3 in Einstein so I am a Numan/Einstein. and, I am a very constant ISTJ on the Meyers-Briggs scale. I printed out the transcription because this information is very important to me.

Nope to that sorting. But well, lets play along. Strong Carroll-Einstein. With the fact that I'm really self aware, but hopefully not that rude to get referred to Warhol.

I can identify with bits and pieces of all of them. I believe this is because lacking a diagnosis for most of my life I searched in confusion for my identity and looked in every nook and cranny.

New Threads

Top Bottom