• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

whats your bedroom like

mikie1011

my bedroom is cool i have a twin bed,my bed has a waterproof mattress cover over it i have a dresser a radio, a tv, computer, i have a ps3 i have lots of starwars stuff, my room is my safe place, i like my blanket, whats your room like

I don't sleep in a 'bedroom' exactly.
The bed is in the living room.
That's where the wood stove is, so
it is warmer there.

My bedroom is a bit of an organized mess. I have a twin bed, two TVs(a small flatscreen TV and a CRT), several game consoles, several games, posters all over the walls(mostly video game posters, a few Star Wars posters, and a few drawings), a desk, a Vic-20 computer, two small tables, a dresser, three bookshelves, three smaller shelves, books, comics, a couple of rugs, random figures...

My bedroom only had a dresser, nightstand /w clock and my bed /w weighted blanket. everything in my bedroom is all colored "white".

My bedroom is full of geeky tech equipment such as my ham radio kit and my compy gear. There's barely room for my bed. :)

Just a tiny like shoebox shape room at the moment, moving into a much bigger one soon though. The main attraction in the room is my Intel i7 core PC hooked up to my television in the corner. I have a shelf full of ps2 and ps3 games placed in alphabetical order and dvds and blu-rays. I have my old ps3 on my dresser that I haven't touched now in months. Bed, obviously, single at the moment because the room's not big enough for a double. My deck stereo system on the floor, my parent's old set, I still have a minidisc deck with it. It's often a disorganised mess like everyone else's on here and I should really clean it a lot more often.

I would call my room organized clutter. I would love to have complete fung shui but we live in a 100 year old house with no storage space.

My decor is NASCAR and Jimmie Johnson stuff. My wife sleeps in another room because I snore like a grizzly bear.

My bedroom has a double bed with weighted blankets. All of my blankets and furniture are dark grey or black. I have my desktop and my laptop in there. I have a tiered nightstand by my bed and usually my cat who also happens to be black and white. I have light dampening curtains and shades on the window. A bed side lamp and overhead depending how light sensitive I am, I will use the lamp only. And of course my closet but the door has to be shut.

My bedroom has the usual stuff: bed, built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, TV and DVD player. Also have my books, DVDs, vinyl (in shelves of wardrobe and almost running out of room, sadly) and stereo.

Very basic and utilitarian probably looks like a student room. I hate sleeping on a raised bed so I have an ikea mattress with good air circulation designed for floor sleeping (they only advise a base if you want more height). I have white wardrobes, drawers and bedside tables and plain walls. I want to put some pictures up but I am really fussy, I browsed 22k canvas on ebay before I found the ones I wanted for my living room. I have brown curtain and carpet.

My room is painted a light, soft green. It has a poster of bird migration routes, a poster of cavity nesting birds, a poster of birds of prey, a poster of bird orders, and a few other bird posters. There are some framed pictures of Jesus Christ, a few owls, and some LDS temples. I have a bookcase with lots of bird books organized by color. I have shelves with bird skulls and feathers and eggshells and talons and owl pellets and other biofacts. I have a lot of bird figurines on the bookcases and the dresser and nightstand. I have a bookcase for my favorite books and journals and all my mental health and treatment binders. There is a lovely light green chair by my closet. All my clothes are organized by color. My bed is a wooden, antique four poster bed held together at the end with ropes. My dresser is also a wooden antique. I have a floral comforter and a lot of soft blankets on my bed. I have a ton of plush birds (and a giraffe) lying all over. There are a few dog toys on the floor. In one corner I have a little hammock swing, a basket of fiddly toys, and my heavy blanket.

My bedroom is a terrible mess. Recently I dumped out a lot of boxes in order to get rid of them. But the crap that was in them is still on the floor. I need to take time and classify everything--keep or toss--and find a place for what I want to keep.

New Threads

Top Bottom