• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What’s the temperature in your location today?

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Right now, it is 90 degrees where I live. I am dying, but I know other parts of the world are hotter. I hope everyone is hanging in there with the hot weather. What’s the temperature where you live right now?

About 65 F. It hasn't been bad in the Northeast this year so far. The only bad stretch was some smoke down from fires in Canada for a few days.

Around 90 or so, the air conditioner is running all day
Same I can’t live without it. I see houses around my location that doesn’t have ac and I’m like how can you live without ac. I’ll die and I can’t go to sleep feeling hot and sweaty.

Same I can’t live without it. I see houses around my location that doesn’t have ac and I’m like how can you live without ac. I’ll die and I can’t go to sleep feeling hot and sweaty.
yeah, sometimes even with the ac on, I get sweaty. I couldn't see living without it in Alabama.

We've got a small reprieve today, downgraded from excessive heat warning to just heat advisory.

It's 110°F (43°C).

Okay scratch that, it’s 97 now because I just looked at my temperature app. Wow almost 100 today.

It has been around 77°F today. And I'm loving it, I'm built to handle large amounts of heat. People complain about the heat and I'm strolling around looking like this: :D 80, 90, 100, bring it all on. Almost midnight right now so it's a little cooler, 68°F.

Last edited:
It is 109°F where I am. Wish I could send some of it to Forest Cat...I hate the heat. Counting the months & days until Fall.

I had a temperature of 109 F once. I had Mountain tick fever. You can only get it in a few western states above 6000 altitude. Lucky me! :D

I had a temperature of 109 F once. I had Mountain tick fever. You can only get it in a few western states above 6000 altitude. Lucky me! :D
Wow, I didn't know fevers could get that high. That had to have been miserable!!! Just looked it up an saw that the highest fever ever recorded was 115.7 degrees Fahrenheit. I can't even imagine that.

My personal best is 108.6. Meningitis. It's a little different when you have that kind of temperature internally. It's a special experience.

Wow, I didn't know fevers could get that high. That had to have been miserable!!! Just looked it up an saw that the highest fever ever recorded was 115.7 degrees Fahrenheit. I can't even imagine that.

If someone outs me as different and I wanted to blow smoke to cover the autism, I just say that temp gave me brain damage. Brain damage appears to be easier for people to accept. :D

If someone outs me as different and I wanted to blow smoke to cover the autism, I just say that temp gave me brain damage. Brain damage appears to be easier for people to accept. :D

We were both lucky I think, it can really mess people up, those kind of temperatures. But I didn't get....any.....um...what was I talking about? ;)

We were both lucky I think, it can really mess people up, those kind of temperatures. But I didn't get....any.....um...what was I talking about? ;)
All the pretty flowers...

pretty flowers.gif

;)

New Threads

Top Bottom