• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Went out to see The hunger games: Mockingjay part 1 yesterday and visited the theatre to see The hobbit: Battle of the five armies earlier today.

"The ODESSA File"

Fiction about a German journalist in 1963 who infiltrates the non-fictional Organization of Former Members of the SS.

Last edited:
Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back

I finally had a chance to see the Japanese version with subtitles and I'm actually not sure whether I prefer it over the American version. It's certainly very different and it was interesting to see the changes that were made, scenes that got cut, etc., but I've watched the American version so many times it was impossible not to hear the English dialogue in my head as I was reading the subtitles.

Dogville with Nicole Kidman (and Lauren Bacall is even in it!). It was a really funky movie... it sorted reminded me of "Being John Malkovich", style-wise anywho.

Watched Fight club again last night

Probably one of the few motivational movies I needed to watch recently.

The Raid 2: Berandal

Absolutely superb sequel - I might even argue that it was better than the first. The fight scenes were impeccable and the characters were excellently portrayed. The best thing about this film, for me, was "Hammer Girl". Ruddy hell, the way she used those claw hammers was beautiful and vicious. I'm so impressed with this film, words cannot express.

Dark City (1998)
Its weird. That's why I like it.
Anyone else think Keifer Sutherland (hope I spelled that right) looks a lot like Eddie Izzard? (English comedian if you don't know) ... first time I saw Lost Boys I had to look it up to find out if it was Eddie Izzard in it...

Recently watched "Big Hero 6" - very cute :p

So you were satisfied with your care? I don't know if they'll see it, but I left a comment on the film's facebook page suggesting that they do a Christmas short with Hiro and Baymax delivering presents to needy kids. Between Hiro having to explain the concept of Santa Claus to him and Baymax's interactions with the kids, it would be funny and adorable.

Saw The Hobbit and now that I can look at the trilogy as a whole, they did a pretty good job overall. Not as good as LOTR, but nowhere near bad. However, while it didn't ruin the movie for me, there was a HUGE, ENORMOUS, GIGANTIC continuity error at the end.

Someone mentions Aragorn and implies he's already a grown man, but unless humans live a really, really long time in this world, that can't be. LOTR takes place sixty years after The Hobbit, so for Aragorn to already be grown would mean that he was in his eighties in LOTR. Whoops!

Just watched Shoot em up again. That should satisfy my need for gratuitous violence for the next day or so.

Anyone who doesn't know the movie; it's basically a 90 minute movie trailer with people shooting each other in the craziest ways you can imagine.

"Searching for Sugar Man", true story documentary of muscian from 1960's-70's period. Most phenomenal story I have ever seen or read. Story was of actual real life people.

A week ago I saw the movie Adam at Future Shop and I bought it because I heard so much about it. The last time I read about it on a forum everyone slammed it saying it was unrealistic and very predictable/generic. I don't think it was generic and predictable at all, I never expected some things. I actually thought it was pretty good.

That movie was the last i saw too, so so beautifull. I think this was a very good one too

New Threads

Top Bottom