• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Disturbed - Fade to black (Metallica cover)
Metallica Fade to Black in real HD !!!! awesome !!!!

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Full HD) LIVE @ EXIT Festival 2014 - Best Major European Festival

Koi wa momoiro (Love is pink (technically, peach blossom colour)) by Haruomi Hosono. Hadn't heard this original version before. Loving it. :)

I've always loved this song for the sensory descriptions in it: the fragrance of the soil, the odour of this paint, the wall is ivory (coloured), the sky is glass (coloured)... the smell of the rain, the stink of this mosquito coil smoke (simply "kabi" in Japanese), the sky is grey, love is pink.

Below is the version I first heard, by Sunny Day Service. Quite different. :)

And I just found this lovely version... Very nice indeed.

And because you have heard it so many times now, here is the chorus so you can sing along. :D

Koko wa mae ni kita michi (This is a road I've been on before)
Kawazoi no michi (A riverside road)
Kumo no kireme kara nozoita (Apart from the break in the clouds)
Mioboe no aru machi (It's a place I know by sight)

Last edited:
The Flower of Carnage by Kaji Meiko, theme song of Lady Snowblood (Shurayukihime)
Also using in Kill Bill 1 during the battle to the death between The Bride (Uma Thurman) and O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu)

Humming this to myself has gotten me through many a day. Some people you just can't stand...

Denis Leary - "Asshole Song"

New Threads

Top Bottom