• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Sorry everyone. It's my ****ing phone. I may visit the ranting room, but otherwise I'll post something later, when the moon has turned blue....

I hope this shows up, it is Tracy Chapman singing "Stand By Me".
[youtube]
Dedicated to the other people on AC, especially ones like me who are on their own.

Sorry everyone. It's my ****ing phone. I may visit the ranting room, but otherwise I'll post something later, when the moon has turned blue....
Again the demon phone.

I offer sympathy and
article_Save_FreeCookiesForKids_071612_.jpg
in the meantime.

You made me run to another one that I love. [!!!]
I have to admit I hadn't really listened to much else because I simply stopped at this one:
Rilo Kiley
I Never
It's definitely their weakest album. Awesome how Jenny Lewis (their lead singer) voice has evolved and matured over the years.

Also, way excited to see these guys this week:

I LOVE all you awesome aspies, you all have such an amazing taste in music. Viewing this thread feels like Christmas for me checking out all the new music.:hearteyes:

Okay, so, about two syllables of the title of this song are appropriate for a family-friendly forum, hence the spoiler tag. Martha Wainwright, y'all.

Picked up one of their albums completely randomly at a local Nashville hipster record shop in the "Local Artists" section, even though I think they're from Alabama. This is the only song on the album I really cared for.

New Threads

Top Bottom