• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I've gone down the rabbit hole of finding Tom Waits videos. More to come, I'm sure. Watch me use up all my cellular data in the next few hours. :p

I worry about Letterman leaving for the sole reason that he and Tom Waits were such buddy-buddies.

EDIT: The songs here are "Frank's Wild Years" and "On the Nickel"

Last edited:
All the stars by ed sheeran. I love the fault in our stars and whenever I hear this song my heart breaks hahaha however although it's really sad and brings back movie memories I love it so much I have to listen to it basically all the time.

I have a weird desire to be in a big cathedral in Italy with people singing the second one (I used to think that the lyric was "Our holy soul," but it's actually the Portuguese word for "abolition".

New Threads

Top Bottom