• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Is The Best Movie About Asperger's Syndrome?

There are no movies about people who are high functioning. The closest I can think of to how I am is Seinfeld in Seinfeld.

I felt very recognized with the main character of the TV series "The bridge". I recommend you to watch it

I reckon Vincent D'Onofrio's character in Full Metal Jacket might be Aspie. I reckon Kubrick might have been too.

Silicon Valley(HBO show) is probably the best portray of people with aspergers, by far. It's not overly comedic about it. That show outshines Big Bang in every possible way.

Remember "Rain Man" with Dustin Hoffman? I think it was one of the first mainstream films to feature an Autistic person.

Also, I read somewhere a few years back that Lisa from the Simpsons has AS, and obviously they've touched on the subject of Bart having ADHD, well with a Dad like Homer any kids would be bound to have mental health issues.

If anyone has seen the movie "Good Burger," Ed definitely has Asperger's Syndrome. He is literally about everything, such as trying to "watch his butt," describes how 10 bucks sounds by literally crinkling a 10 dollar bill by his ear to listen to how it sounds, and people are led on to believe he is stupid the whole movie until near the end he gives an accurate description of how the legal process of court convictions and charges are disputed.

Yeah if you watch Kenan and Kel on Nickelodeon, Kel definitely acts like an Aspie IMO.

The 2 guys from that are in Good Burger.

New Threads

Top Bottom