• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What food or drink are you craving currently?

I am craving brussels sprouts. Just steamed, nothing on them at all.
Actually, I always crave brussels sprouts.
I even love them for snacks.

A bottle of Mountain Dew and some Taco Bell. That will happen on payday, two days from now.

I was shocked to find lean pastrami on sale at our local Grocery Outlet. (I haven't seen pastrami for sale since the pandemic), and the prices retailers wanted where it could be found wanted a fortune for it.

I paid $8.98 for 16 ounces of lean pastrami. Holy cow! With some good rye bread it's making some amazing deli sandwiches.

Last edited:
The Shephard's Pie at Tabhairne Leo, Mennaleck, Crolly, Co. Donegal, Ireland.

Oh, and a pint o'Guiness!

Eggs. This sounds silly but Norway ran out of eggs. I don't know how that is possible 🤔 never happened before. I was at three stores and the shelves were empty.

Does anyone know of a good substitute for eggs? Lets say you eat eggs for breakfast but suddenly there are no eggs. What do you eat for breakfast then?

Eggs. This sounds silly but Norway ran out of eggs. I don't know how that is possible 🤔 never happened before. I was at three stores and the shelves were empty.

Does anyone know of a good substitute for eggs? Lets say you eat eggs for breakfast but suddenly there are no eggs. What do you eat for breakfast then?

What happened? Did Avian flu kill the flocks or require flocks be killed to prevent it from spreading?

Suggestions:
Smoked salmon on a toasted bagel with cream cheese, slivers of onion, dill and capers
Cheese toast
Farro, barley or oatmeal porridge with some bacon or ham on the side

Now I'm hungry.

What happened? Did Avian flu kill the flocks or require flocks be killed to prevent it from spreading?

Suggestions:
Smoked salmon on a toasted bagel with cream cheese, slivers of onion, dill and capers
Cheese toast
Farro, barley or oatmeal porridge with some bacon or ham on the side

Now I'm hungry.

I'm not sure, this started a few weeks ago, suddenly the stores couldn't get a hold of enough eggs. And the Minister of Agriculture and Food was on the news earlier asking people to make do with the eggs they have now until June... June!! That's not a good sign. 😲 Thank you for the food suggestions.

I just googled why Norway has no eggs. Apparently, the government was concerned with overproduction and began paying farmers to reduce egg production, and Avian flu causing shortages.

I just googled why Norway has no eggs. Apparently, the government was concerned with overproduction and began paying farmers to reduce egg production, and Avian flu causing shortages.

Yes I heard that too, paying farmers to not produce eggs, but it's so stupid that I refuse to believe it. 🤔 Now we have no eggs, darnit.

Last edited:
Yes I heard that too, paying farmers to not produce eggs, but it's so stupid that I refuse to believe it. 🤔 Now we have no eggs, darnit.

It's not unusual in the USA for farmers to be paid to NOT grow crops or raise livestock to prevent price deflation and farmers going out of business or being forced to sell their land when they can't get a decent price for their products due to overproduction. I don't doubt there are some lousy farmers who make more money from the government by not growing crops, etc. than they would make if they did bring their products to market. There was a glut of dairy milk here a few years ago, and the images of farmers dumping fresh milk was sad.

New Threads

Top Bottom