• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What food or drink are you craving currently?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I am craving garlic fries and ketchup, the ones that a local place makes that does not skimp on the garlic at all.

I also am craving Mountain Dew, even though I am aware that a 12oz can of that has over 90% the daily recommended value of added sugars.

What are you craving right now?

I was thinking about a Anthon Berg marzipan bar just now. A delicious stick of chocolate-covered marzipan from the finest Danish chocolatier. Not especially healthy but that would really hit the spot right now. Kriss72 posted a pic of one recently and I have thought about it ever since.

Last edited:
I was thinking about a Anthon Berg marzipan bar just now. A delicious stick of chocolate-covered marzipan from the finest Danish chocolatier. Not especially healthy but that would really hit the spot right now. Kriss72 posted a pic of one recently and I have thought about it ever since.
Sorry about that, but yeah, my little prize for getting out in nature :)

I crave for some Korean barbecue.

Not a foodie. I don't crave anything. If I'm hungry most anything will do (except beets, liver, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and brocholi)

Not craving anything right now, it's 4 am.
I did have a salty hot pretzel earlier while watching TV.
The only drink I'm craving right now is water. Wonder why?
(salty pretzel) :tongueout:

Today is Fat Tuesday. I'm craving Cajun and Creole food so I'll make red beans and rice and some shrimp gumbo for dinner and a store-bought King Cake (with a plastic baby Jesus hidden inside) for dessert.

Happy Mardi Gras and laissez les bons moments rouler!

To be honest. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. The way my Uncle makes them on the sheet pan. All cut up on squares and full of melted chocolate in the center. Nothing compares.

I never saw a King Cake, l had to look it up. Thanks for mentioning this @Mary Terry

Attachments

• 1707834836873.png
    1707834836873.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Mardi Gras. Yes. I wish I was in Lafayette, Lousiana again because they have a place called Prejean's that makes the best gumbo that I have ever had.

Rose-flavored ice cream with caramelized petals! Since 2011, it's no longer available. It had an incredible taste!

New Threads

Top Bottom