• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share a few updates. I'm on my 3rd rotation in this program called Project SEARCH.
The first rotation I did was pharmacy where I checked expiration dates assembled Narcan kits and labeled things like syringes.

On my second rotation, I had Medical Library i learned about organizing books and boxing books for patients another thing I did was sanitized and set up an early intervention classroom and reception room.I learned about time management

This final rotation I will be doing human information management. I will be organizing patient files and following hipppa .
I am unable to share pictures of program due to hippa and privacy.

It is cool though I even have my very own badge. We even have a bit of a curriculum I will be working with VR services and arc to get a paid job.

In other stuff, I will be updating as I can.

Happy Easter, everyone!
IMG_2422.jpeg

This sounds like a great programme, there's a variety of tasks, and quite a lot if different skills being used, it sounds like you enjoy it too! Thanks for updating us on your progress, and happy Easter!

I wish my nephew could participate in a program like that. He would love it and feel proud of himself. I don't know of anything like that where we live.

New Threads

Top Bottom