• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TV/Tellie you don't want to miss?

I might add

Almost human and Arrow to the mix. I caught up with Season 2 of Arrow last weekend. All those DC references in that season are awesome. I'm looking forward to what The flash will turn into, since that's due to 2014 somewhere from what I understood.

There are a few shows I've tried that are on right now. I just couldn't get into those. I've tried Orange is the new black, but I just can't get into that show. If the pilot can't captivate me I don't know if it's for me. It's not that I don't want to give a show a shot, but even if you have pretty much unlimited spare time, there's only 24 hours in a day.

I'm going through the 1980's reboot of Twilight zone at a slow pace. Maybe it's just the fact that they're short stories, and some are pretty ok that makes it more worthwhile for me to stay hooked on.

I also hate it when the pilot is brilliant and the following episodes are a huge letdown. *coughcoughfireflycoughcough* :)

Oh, that for sure, lol.

Firefly... while it's not a bad show, it surely doesn't deserve the praise it gets, lol. *ducks*

On the other hand that show got an actual movie out of it.

Yep, another "Almost Human" fan here too. Loved last night's show. Technology out of the hands of scientists and into the hands of criminals. Could be...

A good show to be on while "Continuum" is on hiatus.

A good show to be on while "Continuum" is on hiatus.

I somewhat forgot about that show, lol.

Season 1 was fine, I just wasn't to happy about the first few of season 2. But I wouldn't have a clue why exactly that was

I somewhat forgot about that show, lol.

Season 1 was fine, I just wasn't to happy about the first few of season 2. But I wouldn't have a clue why exactly that was

Hard to say where that series is going...but I'll continue to watch. But it doesn't have the character factor appeal as does "Almost Human".

Just finished/caught up with:

Breaking Bad-I enjoyed the first few seasons thoroughly but i wasn't fond of the change of tone in the last season.

Wilfred US-A brilliant show that is unique in it's exploration of uncertainty and psychology. I am disappointed that the next season is the last.

Orange is the New Black-I found this while searching for shows like Wilfred and i have enjoyed it more than i expected.

Almost Human-It is a nice idea but the plot is lacking and i only watch it because bones is in it.

The Mentalist-favourite show of all time! I am an avid poster on whoisredjohn.com and have been obsessed with the show since season 1. I was disappointed with red johns identity and i still believe it was partridge. There's a reason all of my shirts are the same red john faces.

New Girl-A light hearted show with elements of comedy that will keep you fixed.

Im sorry for this repost but i ran out of edit time and don't know how to contact an admin. Please delete the first post if your a mod.

Breaking Bad-I enjoyed the first few seasons thoroughly but i wasn't fond of the change of tone in the last season.

Wilfred US-A brilliant show that is unique in it's exploration of uncertainty and psychology. I am disappointed that the next season is the last.

Orange is the New Black-I found this while searching for shows like Wilfred and i have enjoyed it more than i expected.

Almost Human-It is a nice idea but the plot is lacking and i only watch it because bones is in it.

The Mentalist-favourite show of all time! I am an avid poster on whoisredjohn.com and have been obsessed with the show since season 1. I was disappointed with red johns identity and i still believe it was partridge. There's a reason all of my shirts are the same red john faces.

New Girl-A light hearted show with elements of comedy that will keep you fixed.

Homeland-A brilliant plot line and i love the twists involved. It can be slow but worth watching if your curious.

Person of Interest-A masterpiece made better with the talent who played Ben Linus from Lost. Let's not forget it was made by Jonathan Nolan, brother of the fantastic Christopher Nolan.

Would like to start watching soon:

Broadchurch
CSI

My favourite finished shows so far:

Fringe-Absolutely brilliant because i love the aspects of science in them and Walter is a remarkable character i can relate with. He he. Also, it's Leonard Nimoy!!!

Lost-I enjoyed it all of the way. I would recommend watching it if you have not. The suspense it builds is great i.e ethan.

Star Trek-Need i say more...

Animations/Anime:

Futurama-I have seen every episode and the films many times and i love the references.

Attack on Titan-It is action packed and literally awesome. It will keep you engaged and is a must-watch!

Death Note-I wish there were more books and series.

Notes:

I started watching the walking dead but it was too different from the novels so i stopped. I had the same issue with the game of thrones adaptation.

Hopes:

I'm looking forward to a new series made by Netflix about the life of Pablo Escobar.

I had an idea that the mention of the 5 year plan after star trek into darkness is a hint of a new tv show. I hope that is the case.

Oops, it appears i have gone on a bit.

Hi all :)

Not watching anything in particular at the moment, but here are my favourites (in no particular order):

Dexter (just got the DVD box set for Christmas, from a very, very, very, good friend!)
Breaking Bad
Death Note
House
The Big Bang Theory
Suits
The Carrie Diaries
Futurama
The Simpsons (old school episodes)
The OC
Seinfeld
Becker
Friends

I think that's it for now :D

Im sorry for this repost but i ran out of edit time and don't know how to contact an admin. Please delete the first post if your a mod.

The last season had some of the sloppiest writing in recent times. The pacing was inconsistent and it relied way too much on luck and coincidence.

I don't watch much new tv but I want to watch Sleepy Hollow soon, and I enjoy Walking Dead because zombies, and I loved Breaking Bad. I saw Bates Motel (it was filmed 20 mins away from me) and it was ok, and there's probably others that I'm forgetting. I stopped watching Dexter after S5 because it just wasn't giving me what I wanted, and got a bit too silly.

Six Feet Under is my favorite show of all time, I would say.

Old shows that I re-watch often include everything from Star Trek TNG, to Gilligan's Island, old school Twilight Zone, the Shield, M*A*S*H*, and likely many more that I can't remember right now. I made an observation awhile ago that many of my favorite shows are survival type, or are a group of people who are friends, and stuck together in adverse circumstances or are apart from the population. Like Walking Dead, Gilligan, M*A*S*H*, TNG and TOS of Star Trek both somewhat fit, etc. I thought that was kind of funny, but it makes a lot of sense.

SPONGEBOB! ^.^ Also Pokemon, Adventure Time, and The Simpsons. These are the only four shows I watch.
I recommend Avatar: The Last Airbender TV Series (it's a good show!)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Avatar: The Last Airbender still reruns on Nickelodeon's NickToons channel or whatever it's called.

Anyway, my reason for posting here is because we're finally getting an official remastered and uncut release of the classic anime series, Sailor Moon! I watched this as a kid, and it was my introduction to anime, but as I found out later, it was heavily edited and we never even got all the episodes. Needless to say, I've waited years for a chance to watch the series in its true form, and unlike many fans, I didn't resort to piracy. So I'm mega-excited! It's going to be streaming on Hulu and Neon Alley starting this Monday (subbed and newly dubbed), and it's coming to DVD and Blu-Ray soon!

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Last edited:
I didn't think that came on TV anymore, what channel is it?
Ah, if you've already seen it, that one's not on TV anymore, but I know they have another show, where the Avatar is now a water bender called The Legend of Korra. I prefer the original myself, but my friend really liked it :)

I'm not sure what channel it would be for you, as it live in a different country, but it's made by Nickelodeon.

http://www.nick.com/shows/legend-of-korra/

image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom