• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

TV/Tellie you don't want to miss?

In ranking order, I love:

iCarly (on Nickelodeon)

Redwall t.v series (it ran on ones from 1999 to 2001)

Once Upon a Time (abc)

Firefly (it ran on the sci if channel for only one season in 2001.)

What TV shows are people watching at the moment? Can be old stuff too but my wife and I are watching...

Heroes Of Cosplay,
Dexter,
Archer,
Vikings,
Orange is The New Black,

and so very behind on

Game Of Thrones,
Bates Motel,
Hannibal,
The Following,

I will always love

The Young Ones,
Bottom,
The Big Bang Theory, ]
Merlin,
Transformers Prime,
Red Dwarf,
Regular Show,
Criminal Minds,
Red Dwarf,

There is so much more but can't think now, what are other peoples favourites?

Right now;

Breaking bad
Dexter
The bridge
Whitechapel
Under the dome

A few other shows I regularly watch(ed) are on break now or have ended and can be counted among my favorite shows/programs

Hannibal
The Big Bang Theory
Grimm
American Horror Story
The Jeselnik Offensive
Californication
The walking dead
Sherlock
Transformers (the 80's one; G1)
Alphas
Heroes
The 4400
Brand X
The Burn

Right now;

Breaking bad
Dexter
The bridge
Whitechapel
Under the dome

A few other shows I regularly watch(ed) are on break now or have ended and can be counted among my favorite shows/programs

Hannibal
The Big Bang Theory
Grimm
American Horror Story
The Jeselnik Offensive
Californication
The walking dead
Sherlock
Transformers (the 80's one; G1)
Alphas
Heroes
The 4400
Brand X
The Burn

Transformers? So, you like Metal and Transformers? You are seriously bloody awesome haha.

We have been watching a bit of Under The Dome and got some Whitechapel and Broadchurch to watch. Apparently both are bloody awesome.

Transformers? So, you like Metal and Transformers? You are seriously bloody awesome haha.

To make it more awesome, I even have an Optimus Prime and a Starscream toy standing around on a shelf in my bedroom, lol

And this I posted, while wearing a decepticon logo tee...

I still think Breaking Bad is, no contest, the best television show ever produced, though I am still a little behind on the newest episodes.

As for old favorites? Buffy the Vampire Slayer will always hold a special place in my heart. I want to say Battlestar Galactica, but I find it just did not hold up to repeated viewings, though I was WAY into it when I first watched it. House, absurd though it is, has always been fun.

Truth be told, there are not that many television shows I have really become attached to.

Definitely agree with you about Father Ted. In its own way it is just as good as Fawlty Towers and Blackadder which are some of the greatest and like Father Ted have stood the test of time.

I LOVE Father Ted! You cannot go wrong with Graham Linehan...Black Books and The IT Crowd are hysterically funny (in my opinion). Actually, I am about to open up this Netflix envelope and start series 3 of The IT Crowd...

I confess a newfound addiction to Once Upon a Time. I just finished the first season...For a soap opera about Disney princesses it is quite entertaining. (And I had NO IDEA that Emilie de Ravin was Australian!)

I LOVE Father Ted! You cannot go wrong with Graham Linehan...Black Books and The IT Crowd are hysterically funny (in my opinion). Actually, I am about to open up this Netflix envelope and start series 3 of The IT Crowd...

I confess a newfound addiction to Once Upon a Time. I just finished the first season...For a soap opera about Disney princesses it is quite entertaining. (And I had NO IDEA that Emilie de Ravin was Australian!)

The only thing he did that was pants was Big Train. I went to a recording of that and it was just so painfully unfunny. Was not happy.

I still think Breaking Bad is, no contest, the best television show ever produced, though I am still a little behind on the newest episodes.

As for old favorites? Buffy the Vampire Slayer will always hold a special place in my heart. I want to say Battlestar Galactica, but I find it just did not hold up to repeated viewings, though I was WAY into it when I first watched it. House, absurd though it is, has always been fun.

Truth be told, there are not that many television shows I have really become attached to.

Wow...the very last episode of Breaking Bad coming. Amazing show....amazing acting.

I am a couple of episodes into The Wire. Funny how an incessant barrage of profanities is what passes as "great writing" these days, but I really like the way it is shot.

I am a couple of episodes into The Wire. Funny how an incessant barrage of profanities is what passes as "great writing" these days, but I really like the way it is shot.

It's the tension and such that people love, prob why Breaking Bad has such a large audience.

What did people think about the Dexter finale episode? We wereVERY unhappy in this house.

I really liked Sleepy Hollow but you could so tell that the first episode was a pilot and they were not sure it would end up gettin made haha. Looking forward to Agents OF S.H.I.E.L.D
on Friday!

What did people think about the Dexter finale episode? We wereVERY unhappy in this house.

Not really sure what to make of that ending... it seemed so tame compared to what went during the rest of the episodes.

If anything, I found it interesting how they had a decent amount of plot twists in that single episode just to keep the ending exciting. I remember thinking "this and this will happen" then it didn't, and at some point it still did, and that went on with a few characters. It threw curveballs during the episode... maybe a few too much though.

Not really sure what to make of that ending... it seemed so tame compared to what went during the rest of the episodes.

If anything, I found it interesting how they had a decent amount of plot twists in that single episode just to keep the ending exciting. I remember thinking "this and this will happen" then it didn't, and at some point it still did, and that went on with a few characters. It threw curveballs during the episode... maybe a few too much though.

We were talking that may be this is the way to shut up the critiques who were saying how bad the show was because you were made to root for the killer / "bad guy", but... well I don't wanna say just incase I end up ruining it for someone but we were not happy about it.

It's the tension and such that people love, prob why Breaking Bad has such a large audience.

Not so much for me, really. An indispensable element of Breaking Bad is that the characters are all complex, three-dimensional, and believable?which is due to some truly first-class writing and acting. I am not getting that with The Wire (so far).

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom