• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Travels of Mike's live steam locomotive the Frank S and the Autism Express

artfull dodger

Finaly getting around to posting pics of the travels of my live steamer the Frank S and my custom Autism train cars. These pics are from the trip to Flint Michigan my wife and I took on our old Honda motorcycles. Mine is a baby Goldwing, otherwise known as a GL500 Silverwing. Has hard carrying cases on each side and right behind me. I packed Frankie and 2 of my passenger coaches and away we rode. The Michigan Small Scale Live Steamers set up their portable layout at the Huckleberry Railroad. Sorry for them being a bit blurry, I was holding the RC transmitter that I use to control the engine with one hand and taking pics with my phone with the other. We had a great time and the bikes ran great. Enjoy. Mike

Here is a pic of me(in the green hoodie with blue hat) running Frankie with 4 cars, including the 2 from the first pictures. You cant really see the train, its just infront of me and mostly hidden by the other trains. If you look real close you can just make out the top of the engine and passenger coaches. I forgot to take pics, was in hyper focus all day, so I am hunting down pics taken by others. Mike

20161015_190847.jpeg
20161015_190815.jpeg
20161015_191014.jpeg
Gscalemad.jpeg
No live steam with Frank S today, was twilight when we got home from dinner and errands, so I got out my battery powered engine and the cars for some twilight running. Enjoy. Mike
20161015_190847.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom