• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Total recall

Kayla55

I think it's also old age can just make you forgetful.....so perhaps I've being reflecting back on my life. There were few times I remembered things and nearly lost my mind that I'd forgotten huge chunks of my life.
This week I noticed I'm forgetting to spell words, luckily phone has auto-sense so it's less noticeable that my alteimers is working overtime....so everytime I raid vitamin shelf and dose up on these....so now I want to detox my blood with this cardioton coenzyme and hoping affects nothing like warfin or blood thinners....I'm tired of research lately, everything is exhausting.
I've stopped wandering off and taking night walks....(dangerous) autism or alteimers or both? I was angry other day because my tablet was stolen and I nearly went at 10pm to chop down the cellphone tower and then realised it's not a palm-tree look alike. Then my airtime advance deducted and I was short for my bundle so loaded extra money and by mistake took another loan and had to pay that and get more airtime. I got mad phoned network provider and was furious wouldn't reverse the charges...overreacting to this...maybe.
So my son's found kayak thrown out, we going to fiberglass a ding repair and take baby out on water. After having 2 days of pain in my arms from weed Wacker I decided this time I'm not rowing rubber duckie....sad, cause it's my first owned kayak and I suppose that's life lessons of irony and learn this as you age
So my kayak has me excited and my son's are going to live my dream and stop wondering around.

Has anyone played self guinea-pig and tested muscle relaxants (small doses) for alteimers?
So I want to test on me, to see if I can stay more active without ache
I don't want morphine or any of these which usually what I think give in the old age home.
But try cardioton first....

Do you mean "Alzheimer's"? I don't know what alteimers is.

Alzheimer's doesn't cause aches and pains, and the mental deterioration of Alzheimer's is unlikely to benefit from muscle relaxers.

New Threads

Top Bottom