• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thought y'all might enjoy this...

Thanks, might I suggest you speed up the rate characters appear at, it takes a really long time displaying what I presume is flavour text (also noted it's all 100% static after I tried typing (didn't think it was a un*x system running in NaCl but I thought it might really be a text interface))

Also the Flash game here: http://leotindall.com/secure/flash.html doesn't seem playable at 320x240 px, might need to fix the embed settings.

Thanks, might I suggest you speed up the rate characters appear at, it takes a really long time displaying what I presume is flavour text (also noted it's all 100% static after I tried typing (didn't think it was a un*x system running in NaCl but I thought it might really be a text interface))

Also the Flash game here: http://leotindall.com/secure/flash.html doesn't seem playable at 320x240 px, might need to fix the embed settings.
Yeah it's all crap meant to look cool. :p I will be adding interactive commands though, using AJAJ/PHP. Let you "cat" some files, etc.
Doubled the speed (12 -> 24). Also, that game displays full-size for me.... I'll try to fix that one.
EDIT: Aha! Fixed it. Now in glorious 480p :)

I do like it and thanks for that :D We need more awesome sites like that ... I wonder how many sites are designed to teach you security by actually letting you do a pen test on it (without any nasty surprises too).

I do like it and thanks for that :D We need more awesome sites like that ... I wonder how many sites are designed to teach you security by actually letting you do a pen test on it (without any nasty surprises too).
Thanks :) With regards to legally hackable systems: If you Google "slut box" or "hacker war games" you'll find a lot.

Thanks :) With regards to legally hackable systems: If you Google "slut box" or "hacker war games" you'll find a lot.

Your welcome :D Um, is slut box and these hacker war games one hundred percent legal ? I just want to absolutely sure because I have this weird talent of messing things up because I guess things aren't really idiot proof when I play around with them ... :|

Your welcome :D Um, is slut box and these hacker war games one hundred percent legal ? I just want to absolutely sure because I have this weird talent of messing things up because I guess things aren't really idiot proof when I play around with them ... :|

Skipping 'slut box' because I found a ton of results about pooping and other adult situation, I did find a lot of results for hackers war games :D Thanks :)

Skipping 'slut box' because I found a ton of results about pooping and other adult situation, I did find a lot of results for hackers war games :D Thanks :)
Yeah I guess you would get a lot of that. sorry. That's the name of a specific cluster of wargame servers that I particularly enjoy.

Yeah I guess you would get a lot of that. sorry. That's the name of a specific cluster of wargame servers that I particularly enjoy.

I came across this one that I think was scanning my computer while I was partaking in a war game :| I don't mind being reminded of my IP address as sites think it's 'elite' to use a bit of java script or any other trickery like that, but what I didn't like about this site was the possibility of getting my computer scanned.

Ethical hacker or not, that's illegal because the site's owner does not have my permission to scan my network :/

Here's the site with the war games I was talking about, All.Net and I'm confused about what this means
'(39201 running )!' ... 39 K of processes running, 39 K of opened ports .. .? :(

The hell did you expect, it's a bunch of hackers... In reality though most of those PHP-based scanners are totally useless. I wouldn't worry about it.

New Threads

Top Bottom