• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is hard to say.

Lots of law is in place to help you in refusing for him to have custody or access rights. These places should help you because you do need to have someone who prevents any form of loophole outcome when he can see his child in some form, which he definitely deserves not to. The police may help, but these people in the links i have shared below, have seen various cases before, so they can also help you.

Your child arrangements aren't working

Protecting my children - Refuge Charity - Domestic Violence Help

My aunt had to deny access to her ex when my cousin was a young child, he wasn’t on the same scale as your ex but he was still denied access and has not seen his daughter since.

Thanks for the update @Roxiee

Glad you have got the police involved, and sad that it has come to that, but you need to look after yourself and your daughter

So, a close friend on here recommended that I get in touch with law enforcement because my ex boyfriend tried breaking into my mother's home and he asked her through the window where I was and if he could have sex with me, she obviously said no and he left.

I have had it rough with him, I'm working with the police from today to get a order against him so that he cannot message me, come to my mother's home, see our daughter without supervision, as I do not trust him with her, she's fine it's him I honestly don't know what he'd do to her, especially with what he did to me, raped me pushed me, hit me etc so I have to protect her for now until I get that restraining order against him she isn't seeing her dad.

This is hard for me to write as I spent 2 and half hours with police I talked about everything he did to me over the 6 years I was with him, it was hard because the police officers were male and I was worried even though my mom was in the other room that they'd hurt me but I know they won't, silly me for over thinking.

But, they have recommended that if I ever see him coming to my mothers house that I dial 999, and that I go to a room and lock myself in their with my mom and dog and daughter etc, because he's a dangerous man, but the police are working fast on this. I gave them the video recordings of him forcing himself on me and him hurting me, which breaks my heart because I was worth nothing in those moments and I'm worth nothing to anyone anymore due to what happened to me.. which kills me even more.

Yes you all know I have a 5 year old daughter, she's safe but yes I was 19 turning 20 when I had her but I wasn't planning on having a child young but he raped me after being together for a year, I have always said I'm never giving up a child never ever because I've been in Foster care until I was 18 for 15 years, and I could never let my child I have inside of me go through that, so I kept her and he has raped me ever since and abused me ever since.

But who's the winner? In all this, I know I feel like -crap- at times and that I feel like ugh I can't do this anymore but I'm winning I'm fighting for me and my daughter, I honestly am so proud ! That, I'm not only protecting me, and my daughter but I'm protecting my mom and daughter, and other women out there from thus man who could hurt them which I don't want so putting him behind bars is what he needs for hurting and attacking me!

So, yeah that'd the update!

So sorry im late Roxiee. But again im SO VERY VERY VERY PROUD of you my young friend (HUGS)

And again i KNEW you could do all this Roxiee i had NO doubt whatsoever. And im SO HAPPY for you to have finally managed to take this very hard first step (heart)

Last edited:
So sorry im late Roxiee. But again im SO VERY VERY VERY PROUD of you my young friend (HUGS)

And again i KNEW you could do all this Roxiee i had NO doubt whatsoever. And im SO HAPPY for you to have finally managed to take this very hard first step (heart)
I love ya Sarah! Ur amszing!

I self harmed tho it's not bad but I hate myself It caused so much bloodView attachment 76648

Oh, dear me. First DONT blame youre self. what's done is done dear. . and needless to say, self-cutting is not " and same as i always say reg suicide" Roxiee it solves nothing, (yes it takes a way the pain momentarily but as you also know it comes back quick and with even more added anxiety & added shame and regrett etc...

And again, Roxiee you NEED to contact and get proper help from the professionals and if needed some meds to help keep youre anxiety and other problems more level rather than as is obvious now going up and down.

And im STILL VEY PROUD of you my young friend and i understand this will take time and a lot of bumps on the way BUT i also know you will get thrue this in the end Roxiee and im right here by youre side thru out and to the end of this road my young friend (heart)

Oh, dear me. First DONT blame youre self. what's done is done dear. . and needless to say, self-cutting is not " and same as i always say reg suicide" Roxiee it solves nothing, (yes it takes a way the pain momentarily but as you also know it comes back quick and with even more added anxiety & added shame and regrett etc...

And again, Roxiee you NEED to contact and get proper help from the professionals and if needed some meds to help keep youre anxiety and other problems more level rather than as is obvious now going up and down.

And im STILL VEY PROUD of you my young friend and i understand this will take time and a lot of bumps on the way BUT i also know you will get thrue this in the end Roxiee and im right here by youre side thru out and to the end of this road my young friend (heart)
The self harm wasn't serious its not cutting it bled like mad though

You are worth a lot, don't say you are not. There is certain somebody who cares a lot if we give room.
Please don't hurt yourself Roxxiee, in the arm etc. like in the photo, don't do that, love yourself what that person did to you does not define your worth.

You are worth a lot, don't say you are not. There is certain somebody who cares a lot if we give room.
Please don't hurt yourself Roxxiee, in the arm etc. like in the photo, don't do that, love yourself what that person did to you does not define your worth.
Hi,
Thank you- I tried not harming myself I really did but I felt so low I had to. It felt so good but I regret it

Hi,
Thank you- I tried not harming myself I really did but I felt so low I had to. It felt so good but I regret it

Sort of like you were in control and
could let out all the pain you've experienced
from all the bad things that have happened?

Hi,
Thank you- I tried not harming myself I really did but I felt so low I had to
:( Thats not ok, please don't do that. Don't try to make it sound like is acceptable its not. I don't know the kind of crap you are going through exactly, but try to be strong, think in nice things, distract yourself with something.

:( Thats not ok, please don't do that. Don't try to make it sound like is acceptable its not. I don't know the kind of crap you are going through exactly, but try to be strong, think in nice things, distract yourself with something.
I'm trying. I have been doing it for so long I think I'm used to how it feels or if it's normal. But I'm sorry. Just all of what he did has caused me so much pain and aches I had to self harm.

It helped a little

For a very short time maybe but you know as well as i do that that went of fast Roxiee.

Yes exactly that

I understand all that Roxiee. But trust me when i say it's not gona help you in the long run. you need help in actually getting all these trapped feelings inside you from all these years out of you dear BUT in a non-hurtful way and on a permeant way dear.

For a very short time maybe but you know as well as i do that that went of fast Roxiee.

I understand all that Roxiee. But trust me when i say it's not gona help you in the long run. you need help in actually getting all these trapped feelings inside you from all these years out of you dear BUT in a non-hurtful way and on a permeant way dear.
He really hurt and destroyed me. I'm not a girl anymore I'm just a sexual abuse victim who's a worthless person

New Threads

Top Bottom