• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The spoken words "I need you"

Never said that to anyone before, then again, everyone I've ever truely needed has either been ripped away from me or turned out to be a different person form who I thought they were entirely.

I'm not trying anything, unlike you, you seem to be rather interested in slander on those you feel superior to. Instead of adding experience or guidance. I was trying to say that I had it said to me the other day, but I could not trust what I had heard. No need for your negative slant on my actions which were good & well intentioned.
Be careful with those judgements, after all what the hell are you getting hung up on some 'Random person' that you said 'I need you' to? It's a bit odd to do that & sit in judgement m8.

I don't even know who you are. It was just my opinion. Suck it up or leave. I'm not at all interested in the superiority race as you think I am. Thanks for the heads-up.

I'm totally independent but if I say it, it really means "I need your love". If I miss someone I tell them that I miss them. I can't recall if I've ever said the "I need you." I think I'd feel extremely vulnerable and would only say it to someone who's love I felt sure of.

I've use the words "I need coffee"...

I've heard the words "I need you" spoken, but it doesn't really make sense to me. You can't need another person, your brain may need the illusion of support, or the comfort of proximity, but I would say it needs to be broken down into specifics and analyzed.

No that's not something I have ever said to anyone, unless it is part of a longer sentence such as "I need you to help me to tidy the garden" or something like that.

I've never said it to anyone and can't imagine I ever would. It makes me feel very vulnerable just thinking about saying it!

And I think it would make me uncomfortable if someone said it to me. I would feel responsible for their happiness and worried I might let them down.

Thinking about it, neediness makes me feel anxious regardless of which way it goes!

I've never said it to anyone and can't imagine I ever would. It makes me feel very vulnerable just thinking about saying it!

And I think it would make me uncomfortable if someone said it to me. I would feel responsible for their happiness and worried I might let them down.

Thinking about it, neediness makes me feel anxious regardless of which way it goes!

Yeh,what do you reply? I need you too? Otherwise it's offensive.

'Duly noted'

New Threads

Top Bottom