• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Groceries.
Today.

And I got a free bag of cat food because
a manufacturer's coupon came in the mail.
I didn't have to do anything to get that.
Aside from already be a buyer of that brand
of cat food. :)

Mum's just doing my food shopping at Tesco for me, using my debit card.

She'll get the Clubcard points though.

Bacon and Cheese Rippa

bacon-and-cheese-rippa.png

BOOM!s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vol. 2 and Power Rangers: Aftershock from Amazon. For some reason it's giving me a 2-4 week delivery estimate despite both being in stock. :(

They were ordered on the 27th March and the estimate is 12th to the 29th April.
They finally arrived today, almost exactly a month after ordering them.

Organic eggs, Heavy cream, and half 'n half.

Going to make my chocolate ice cream (actually, frozen custard) in a day or so!

Other than groceries I bought a benjamin hunting air rifle yesterday.
I'm not planning on hunting but rather just target practice and pest control when the summer comes.

I tried scoping it earlier today but it's too windy to get any accurate shots off so I'm hoping the weather get's better tomorrow

Electronic components, blue and white leds, a copuple of logic gates IC's, switches and 7segment displays, a JoyStick Breakout Module Shield PS2 and a couple of dc motors

Three (3) Self-Aligning Ball Bearings in 12x32x9(mm) size to use as fidget toys.

I had a BMW ball bearing keychain years ago in this design that I absolutely loved, but couldn't find one again once that one broke. MOMA sold one (keychain) for a bit, but not anymore. Currently, no keychain version exists for sale. There's necklace version on Etsy, with a chain through the center, but that wouldn't work for how I use it, lol.

Found an industrial site where one can order whatever size one wants.
This is the one I bought, it's the perfect fidget "toy" for me...

2201 Self Aligning Bearing 12x32x14

Topic.

for me, earlier this afternoon I went across to the shop and bought a Dairy Milk chocolate Bar.

How about you guys? Can be anything.

Oh last week I ordered the Street Fighter 2 animated Japanese movie on Blu Ray, was dispatched from an Amazon marketplace seller today.
Two kilos of Mexican plums, a cantaloupe, and five ears of corn (same trip).

i got 2 bags of salad and 2 naan breads to augment snacks and the first round of the Eurovision Song Contest. In the daytime I bought a Nancy Sinatra LP on Discogs.

that's a lot of plums - do you have any special plan for them or do you just like them?

Two kilos of Mexican plums, a cantaloupe, and five ears of corn (same trip).

Just like them...a lot. They are unlike other plums, orangish-reddish-yellowish when ripe. We ate about 1 kilo yesterday. Two adults and our two young kids. The other half should be ripe by tomorrow.

New Threads

Top Bottom