• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

the last thing i bought was about 5 cans of redbull from quality save,and four cans of 7up.
plus i am planning on hopefully buying a steiff bear tonight...hopefully,in reality i never get what i want though. :p

Wow, that's really poor service :( I've not had trouble like that from Amazon and hopefully I won't
Tell me about it. It's the first time I've ever had a problem with them myself so I'm not going to stop using their service, but their customer help was no use at all and I hope that isn't how they usually handle things. If you make a mistake own up to it, don't try to blame external factors or unrelated services. They straight up said they wouldn't try to send a replacement and that I should wait because if they sent another both could end up arriving and I'd have to return one. Apparently that's too much work for them or something. It was their driver at their warehouse, the package should have still been there and could have been delivered in the following days, or there was no package and someone screwed up, in which case get the item and box it with the delivery label and try again. It was a simple issue with simple solutions and instead it went from "there's nothing wrong" to "everything went wrong, you're not getting your package" and they didn't even bother to tell me.

Oh well, it's a fiver to spend there at least. I won't be trying to order food/drink items there again after that farce.

The mail man just delivered a new pair of IEMs. In ear monitors. Vintage still in the box Klipsch X10s. My favorites for comfort, sound is pretty decent too. Problem is that they don't make them anymore and they get counterfeited.

I downloaded The Voice on Xbox One earlier, £34.99, so far I love it, already got a 100 point achievement for winning over 1 of the Judges.

Today I paid £4.50 to go swimming (would've been cheaper at Concord but they were closed till 3) and also bought a coffee and a hot chocolate from the Cafe.

Last edited:
the last thing i bought was about 5 cans of redbull from quality save,and four cans of 7up.
plus i am planning on hopefully buying a steiff bear tonight...hopefully,in reality i never get what i want though. :p

You do know that contrary to what the advert says, you don't actually sprout wings after drinking Red Bull right? :D

Bought and wrapped all the christmas presents today and some more Star Wars: The Force Awakens figures for myself, they're £2 and change at Tesco now. I might have to go back.:D

I still have enough money left over to cover the Netflix fee and see Rogue One: A Star Wars story on the 15th. Great day.

Bought and wrapped all the christmas presents today and some more Star Wars: The Force Awakens figures for myself, they're £2 and change at Tesco now. I might have to go back.:D

I still have enough money left over to cover the Netflix fee and see Rogue One: A Star Wars story on the 15th. Great day.

I might wait for a bit to see Rogue One after Christmas when the crowds have gone.

However, just this once I might pay the extra for IMAX, I did last year when Dad and I went to see Force Awakens.

Rich Allen I usually just go during the day, it can be cheaper and it's always almost empty. I saw The Force Awakens with my brother last year on the opening day and there were only about 10 of us in there. I expect the same with Rogue One since I'll be seeing it on the Thursday at 1pm, no doubt the evenings on the Friday and Saturday are going to be packed since people will be out of school and work.

2 battery run cat toys that I think of as cat tv. All of my cats surround the things and stare or interact with them for hours.

pty00-14669_a2.jpg

The mice are random in the way that they move in and out of the thing. It makes an interesting sound as well.

flik_a.jpg
This is essentially a long string that flicks back and forth and makes a slight noise.

One of my cats likes it so much she drags it around by the string. Both toys automatically turn themselves off after about ten minutes, or if they are attacked they turn off.

Last edited:
Wish the cat toys could be remotely operated and on a timer. That way, they would come on when the cats are active and at dusk and dawn.

Just read the instruction manual for the mouse toy, it has a timer that I can program the toy to come on three times for ten minutes with two hour intervals in between. I'm going to try it. Mouse toy: About, Thirty dollars canadian. Flick toy about Twenty dollars canadian.

Last edited:
Bought a Lego Ninjago set for my Nephew from Bricks and Bits in Hillsborough, and then went to Tesco and bought some wrapping paper (3 for 2 at Tesco? Don't mind if I do!) and a Birthday card for my Niece, and some Flowers for Mum.

I also paid £9 for a haircut! £9?! Would've been cheaper to go to that place up near work that does haircuts for £3.99.

Last edited:
Bought £13 worth of food shopping today, and then £6 worth of Lottery tickets (double rollover on Wednesday).

I also just bought a big Superman cape on eBay for £6.90, says it'll be delivered on Wednesday.

Bought a Lego Ninjago set for my Nephew from Bricks and Bits in Hillsborough, and then went to Tesco and bought some wrapping paper (3 for 2 at Tesco? Don't mind if I do!) and a Birthday card for my Niece, and some Flowers for Mum.

I also paid £9 for a haircut! £9?! Would've been cheaper to go to that place up near work that does haircuts for £3.99.
9 pound is a rip off but if you were desperate for a cut fair enough,i pay £5.50 near old trafford [so its not a very well to do area] if i ever go to the barbers,but now days i get myself a ten quid pair of clippers until they self destruct [then i buy some more] and i clip my own hair. i do a number nought so it doesnt matter if it your a s**t cutter as your getting rid of all of it.

9 pound is a rip off but if you were desperate for a cut fair enough,i pay £5.50 near old trafford [so its not a very well to do area] if i ever go to the barbers,but now days i get myself a ten quid pair of clippers until they self destruct [then i buy some more] and i clip my own hair. i do a number nought so it doesnt matter if it your a s**t cutter as your getting rid of all of it.

Your equals you're, and please don't swear at me.

Apparently I could've gone to a Barber's where Dad goes in Hillsborough Precinct for £4.

I will next time.

Yesterday I bought a pack of Christmas cards and some Christmas wrapping paper, and then went swimming.

Last edited:
I bought a Tegan and Sara CD -- they're new to me, and I like bands fronted by females, like Garbage, Amanda Palmer, The Dead Weather, Metric, The Sounds, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, P J Harvey, Brody Dalle. Just love 'em.

I also bought two pairs of warm socks for walking.

A load of concrete for the garage that I'm working on, and some guys to spread it and finish it. I prefer to do everything myself, but some jobs are just too big for one person.
IMG_1374.jpg

I am proud to say that the most recent thing I bought *wasn't* for me. I am not one for presents, but I had to get something for my QP partner as she is much bigger on Christmas than I am. She likes baking and I figured this would suit her.
qc-baking-apron.jpg
She makes a mean cheesecake and she also loves science, so why not? And she has promised to not open it until Christmas day.

£7 for IMAX for Rogue One (WTF?! I pay £17.40 a month for the Unlimited card and they want a further £7 for IMAX?!) and then £4.78 for a bag of sweets and a regular Coke Zero.

New Threads

Top Bottom