• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I haven't seen that since I was a little kid, and the brand I remember is British - Brylcreem. It was very popular here in the 50s and 60s.

Uppercut is better than Brylcreem. Australians know how to make hair products. 😎 Smells really nice.

Last edited:
20240411_100127.jpg

20240411_100228.jpg

2006 release date Red Line Series 1969 Pontiac Firebird

Last edited:
The last thing I thought is that I misread the prompt for this thread, and now I'm just completely confused and off-topic. I bought a hammer and some cable clamps to wrangle the wires for my electric shower head. Don't ask.

The last thing I thought is that I misread the prompt for this thread, and now I'm just completely confused and off-topic. I bought a hammer and some cable clamps to wrangle the wires for my electric shower head. Don't ask.
Sorry, I'm gonna hafta ask... I'm guessing you're not in the USA? I've never seen point-of-use heated shower heads here in the US, though I know they're common elsewhere. About the closest we get are booster heaters to raise the temperature of water for commercial dishwashers, or sometimes to heat water for a hand wash sink in a remote bathroom.

Sorry, I'm gonna hafta ask... I'm guessing you're not in the USA? I've never seen point-of-use heated shower heads here in the US, though I know they're common elsewhere. About the closest we get are booster heaters to raise the temperature of water for commercial dishwashers, or sometimes to heat water for a hand wash sink in a remote bathroom.
No, I'm not in the US.

Bought a bellhousing in UK.
It hopefully will allow me to change from a 4 speed transmission to a 5 speed (overdrive) in one of my cars.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia DVD season 14. Now I just need season 9 and 15 and then I have all the seasons. 😁 It's impossible to find it here for some crazy reason so I have to get it shipped from the US, inconvenient.

Apart from routine stuff like food and beverages, the last thing was this book about Italian partisans in WWII. I bought it online so it is yet to arrive.

New Threads

Top Bottom