• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sturluson

Thank you very much! Nice to hear :)
In Sweden where I live we tonight will have the luxury of watching Vera [British crime series of year 2015] – season 5. Part 4 of 4. Shadows in the Sky.
I wouldn't be surprised if you know what I tell about.

Last edited:
Me too ;)
Do you know if there are more seasons after the fifth?

Last edited:
Me too ;)
Do you know if there are more seasons after the fifth?

Yes, season 7 was shown in the UK earlier this year and there is supposed to be season 8 next year :). I didn't watch it as it was on TV, so was originally watching repeats on television, but they never show them in any order. I looked on Netflix but they don't have them, so I've been watching through exodus.

I whished for a sixth season and you enlighten me with an existing seventh. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Welcome to AF.jpg

Hello! Welcome to the forums where controversy is my middle na---
*post has been deleted*
Damn, I think they cut me off... :p

sorry didn't see the last part of your post I'm a bit Punchdrunk
I saw vera advertised didn't watch it
my addiction is 1970s Columbo but less so 1970s Ellery Queen.
or 1990s Nero Wolfe I think 1990s,
I am permanently lacking sleep
In Sweden where I live we tonight will have the luxury of watching Vera [British crime series of year 2015] – season 5. Part 4 of 4. Shadows in the Sky.
we didn't see the last part of your post and a bit of Punchdrunk

i don't have multiple personality disorder it's the damn phone
sorry didn't see the last part of your post I'm a bit Punchdrunk
I saw vera advertised didn't watch it
my addiction is 1970s Columbo but less so 1970s Ellery Queen.
or 1990s Nero Wolfe I think 1990s,
I am permanently lacking sleep
we didn't see the last part of your post and a bit of Punchdrunk

if you don't manage to see all the series it's based on novels by Ann Cleeves got this from Google never read them

Thank you Streetwise :sunflower:
Yes 1970s Columbo is fantastic. I think Vera reminds of Columbo a bit.

Thank you Streetwise :sunflower:
Yes 1970s Columbo is fantastic. I think Vera reminds of Columbo a bit.
It must be autism I can't watch Columbo from the 1990s
and just don' like versions of Miss marple after Joan hickson (BBC productions 1980s-early 1990s)
Same with Wallander (Swedish tv 2000s) ,Kenneth Branagh was not Wallander to me in the BBC prod I'm not fluent at all in Swedish there were subtitles but autism makes me wonder if I missed something vital

I wasn't aware of Columbo from after the 1970s.
I don't think I have seen any of those late episodes.
I find your information about Wallander interesting. I wasn't aware of the BBC productions.
On Youtube I now see that there are episodes in both German and English language. A big surprise to me. I don't like violent videos which I have thought at least the Swedish versions are, but maybe I just have had bad luck.
Actually mathematics is where I belong. :walking:

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of Columbo from after the 1970s.
I don't think I have seen any of those late episodes.
I find your information about Wallander interesting. I wasn't aware of the BBC productions.
On Youtube I now see that there are episodes in both German and English language. A big surprise to me. I don't like violent videos which I think at least the Swedish versions are.
Actually mathematics is where I belong.
Wallander wasn't any different to anything made in England just American crime dramas are very different to English and Swedish and peoples morality has changed in the 2000s
Columbo in the 1970s was much easier to watch

Tonight I'll watch the first episode of Billions, season 2 – no violence, just figures ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom