• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sturluson

No, I interpreted it as that you see the world 5 times as big as USA, and that UK and Sweden should realize that "fact".
I see you still can watch Columbo. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm glad to make you happy. What about Billions, anything you can tell? :astonished:

Billions is like Columbo, but without violence. Nobody is killed, not even injured. The point, as I see it, is that there is no violence.

I be here, I stand here, as a reference only to your mother.
Politicians don't
Parents can't do it
Children can't do it
The core is that I give my life …

Politicians don't
Parents can't do it
Children can't do it
The core is that I give my life
Is that bob Dylan strange reminded me of Psalms where it says protect the widows and orphans

Politicians don't
Parents can't do it
Children can't do it
The core is that I give my life …
U
I think non christians think I'm trying to convert them when
I quote the bible it's just what I've memorised like a search engine it pops up and what I'm doing is trying to understand what is being communicated with what meant anything to what happened to me

Yes, yes, yes I know it is :anguished:
But I am a slow person, so now I'm in a shortcoming of time.

Last edited:
No problem; :anguished: means (as I understood) anguished.
Thank you for asking. Most people don't ask.

Stiches mend with time; what else is there to be said

No problem; :anguished: means (as I understood) anguished.
Thank you for asking. Most people don't ask.
Have you ever listen to Steel eye dan especially 'all around my hat' and 'gaudete(rejoice)'think the last one helps with learning communication as it's (admittedly it's all in the Latin)quite slow
Sorry for making you anguished

New Threads

Top Bottom