• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Topic Still unable to get out of the mental health system...

AspiePie

A group over-viewing my life is now going to put me back in a group home after I made suicide threat.. I made the suicide threat due to I had no control over my life.. so their solution is to take more control away from me.... Nuerotypical Logic!

There's probably more to this story than what you're letting out here. Perhaps you were already on the radar for moving back into a grouphome...

And, considering how well you express yourself (albeit controversial) I would say you're capable of expressing yourself well enough for them to talk with you.

I fully agree that it makes no sense, but then again... suicide threats are often handled way more extreme than they should be. Essentially threats are a cry for help more than anything. The ones who really comtemplate it don't even make a vocal threat about it.

A group over-viewing my life is now going to put me back in a group home after I made suicide threat.. I made the suicide threat due to I had no control over my life.. so their solution is to take more control away from me.... Nuerotypical Logic!
I've been through **** like this before. Only option is don't ****ing let them.

You are seen as a danger to yourself. Reminds me of my own issues. I always wanted to end my life whenever I think of my problems. I can do nothing but to give you virtual hugs and to assure you even though others don't think so, I think you're beautiful, great and worthy for someone like me to live.

Okay erm this group apparently was shot down due to my Shrink? So the problem vanished right after you guys posted?

New Threads

Top Bottom