• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something that made you happy today?

Mia

V.I.P Member
Write about something that made you happy today, or this week or month.

Last edited:
20201030_173454.jpg
My cat makes me happy

Today, my wife and I went to visit an ancient cherry blossom tree (sakura). There was a different vibe and it was very relaxing. Here is a video of it, just 3 minutes long:

Also my first tomato plant sprouted!

Last edited:
I made a really nice sandwich and salad for breakfast. And then my boyfriend stole half. But because he’s barely been eating recently, I was actually happy to let him have it.

Sunny, just right day.
Ate on the edge of Lake Tarpon at a restaurant there. Beautiful view.

Planted 8 cherry tomato plants yesterday in gro bags, and some lollo rosso and green lettuce, rainbow chard, and rocket. Never tried lettuce or rainbow chard before.

Today I m planting salad seeds to go in the little upright plastic covered greenhouse shelves in the garden, spinach and a mix of oriental spicy leaves, we are also planting peas in there.

There's a lot of potatoes already gone into green planting bags. Really lots.

Also today I ll plant runner bean plants that are just shooting up from their beans, and broad beans that are further on. With stakes to grow up. It's cool and dull but hope it'll brighten up.

My blood pressure, although elevated, nothing as high as it has been and thus, the fish oil I am taking is working. Dr gave me chemical meds, but refused to take them.

Had to order an auto spare part (cheaper than getting the mechanic to do it), it arrived promptly, significantly cheaper than brand name part. Looks good, gotta get the car checked out for registration change over (state) so, should find out later this week.

ugh, I hate car stuff, so if it happens easy, I'm very happy.

Planted 8 cherry tomato plants yesterday in gro bags, and some lollo rosso and green lettuce, rainbow chard, and rocket. Never tried lettuce or rainbow chard before.

Today I m planting salad seeds to go in the little upright plastic covered greenhouse shelves in the garden, spinach and a mix of oriental spicy leaves, we are also planting peas in there.

There's a lot of potatoes already gone into green planting bags. Really lots.

Also today I ll plant runner bean plants that are just shooting up from their beans, and broad beans that are further on. With stakes to grow up. It's cool and dull but hope it'll brighten up.

I'd be interested in seeing your set-up! My first tomato plant shot up today. Also perhaps the basil on one side of the box I built. I always get so excited about planting time. Monday, I'm planning on planting a permanent row of strawberries and also a row of sunflowers for winter birdseed.

1. My young, adult children being financially successful.
2. My 2021 Tesla Model 3
3. My investments doing well
4. Coming home every day to my wife. I tell her that she is "my happy place".
5. My mother finally selling her house in Michigan and moving to her new dream home in St. Croix.

I got my second Covid vaccination shot yesterday.

Today, I'm making sugar cookies and different colors of royal icing to decorate the cookies for Easter for the grandkids. I using the ancient cookie cutters from when my kids were young - an egg, flower, bunny, a fish, a pig, and a big star. Don't ask me why I make bluegreen fish and pink pig cookies for Easter but I've always done it. :)

My mean ex leaves next Sunday.He comes every month to see my mom which just sucks. It just feels like bad juujuu when he is here. Like all the divorce men are going to rise out of their graves and with angry beedy eyes and pointy fingers blame me for feeling bitter.

So far, I lost 15 pounds. I started my diet near the end of February, and counting calories as well as portioning my foods really helped. So did exercise.

Easter, on the other hand, will probably be difficult due to chocolates and candy, but I did look up nutrition facts for the chocolate my aunt used to make Easter candy. As long as I keep following diet recommendations, I should be AOK.

Sitting in the sun. I worked in the sun and didn't realize how benefical it had been for me. Just didn't like being in the sun at noon everyday.

New Threads

Top Bottom