• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I end up here

To be honest so far I've found the site so diverse that I can't find anything.
Before I landed here I ran into to someone on line who spotted how I am by the way I described things. I thought I had someone that got it.
But turns out they don' at all , they have very little in common .

So looked things up on line .
And landed here .
Maybe I'm not used to this site but I'm quite lost here

I begin by just looking for topics that interest me. Don't worry about just jumping in. Nobody cares. We are all social earthworms. Later I start to see certain sections are favorites and I then always check there. Give it some time. :)

And even if you don't find something anytime soon, remember that you can always make your own thread. Even if it's been discussed before I'm sure it's recency will mean that you'll draw at least some attention; people have fixations, and getting to discuss them is almost always some kind of fun, and if the topic was discussed like really recently it's likely that people'll post a link to that, so you can move your discussion over to that thread.

I noticed that some sections were from 2011 ,so not much point adding to that section .
I will see what happens . Right now I'm in a low and trying is a lot of effort .
Maybe later
Thanks

I noticed that some sections were from 2011 ,so not much point adding to that section .
I will see what happens . Right now I'm in a low and trying is a lot of effort .
Maybe later
Thanks

On the contrary, this forum has a long attention span. :cool:
If you see a topic that interests you, but the thread has received
no comment recently, feel free to reply/comment. :)

Old threads will resurface if you comment on them. I only read threads from the Recent Posts on the front page. It always changes and has new plus old threads. There are freaks everywhere...by that I mean trolls, perverts, evil intentioned folks. But there are some really good people on here, I'd say a majority.

Seeing how it goes.
Seen quite a few things the same as I think .
I'm quite dyslexic so I may come across as a bit dumb ,in text .

It's not a true reflection on me in the real none text world .
So much for the rain man image........

@Alan tm, I LOVE resurrecting old threads on this forum! If you find one that is interesting or helpful (or both), then don't be shy about doing the same.

Seeing how it goes.
Seen quite a few things the same as I think .
I'm quite dyslexic so I may come across as a bit dumb ,in text .

It's not a true reflection on me in the real none text world .
So much for the rain man image........
Maa~, your text seems fine.

Wait, blog thing?
Huh, turns out that's actually a thing. Whodda' thunk? Guess I didn't look around enough for it.

I predict a biological immortality blog in the near future at Aspies Central. :)
Hee-hee~, actually, maybe a blog about songs and how I feel about them or because of them first. I guess I can do a blog about that too, though in both cases I don't expect to update either regularly.

Hee-hee~, actually, maybe a blog about songs and how I feel about them or because of them first. I guess I can do a blog about that too, though in both cases I don't expect to update either regularly.
Ehh! With blogs, I much prefer quality over quantity.

New Threads

Top Bottom