• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank you all for your sympathy and thinking along with me. My main idea of this thread was to perhaps find a way to cheaply deal with mental issues, including shock. I have found a service that a good friend of mine vouches for strongly (as they have worked for it and have used it themself) called 7cups. I will be scouting into that as I gather up courage.
Again, thank you on everything.

Hm. For any future problem-solver trying to find a way to help themselves with a similar case to mine, I have found that 7cups is a paid service. I do not know how much, as I cannot afford anything. Nonetheless, a heads-up is always useful.

... This is also why I shouldn't be allowed to make quick responses. I really gotta ask God to get that new stick of RAM for my next update patch...
7cups is only a paid service if you decide to get a qualified therapist through it.
Just wanted to clarify. Carry on.

... I am honestly touched you asked. Thank you. My husband and I have decided to move to New Zealand ASAP. I am so glad my parents have thrown me a lifeline to at least cover our moving costs as an interest-free loan.
Turns out my husband hasn't had the best of childhoods, leaving him with little empathy and emotion. ... Hasn't been diagnosed with any autistic-related behaviour... I should get on that once we're rid of the shackles of Sweden. Anyway, that was why we had some trouble talking things out.

Ooooh that's great. It sounds like everything will work out. I didn't know a lifeline from your parents was an option, it's good that it is. But you will still have legal immigration difficulties, I assume? Or did you work that out as well?

Hi again, sorry for the silence, I thought I'd wait until most had been sorted before I replied.
We have finally worked out most of the legal problems and are set to move to New Zealand upcoming October. Thank you for your interest and posts, and to the rest, if I learn anything more about how I've dealt with shock, I might post it here in case anyone needs the information.

New Threads

Top Bottom