• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shine On You Crazy Diamond...

Yucca

Hi! I am Austrian but I live in Spain. I am 40 hears old and mother of two nearly grown up daughters. I am diagnosed with Aspergers for two years now and am thankful for this because it gave my live a turn. Now I can understand many things that made no sense before. Generally I think that I am of the really lucky kind. My live is quiet. I work hard (most of the time alone, as self employed gardener) and go on with everybody very well. I have got a lot of talents. But I´ve never had real friends and am not really abel to maintain social contacts for a long time. And it seems that people are not interested in my friendship, they might like me but it just does not cross their mind that I could become a friend of them. It seems to me that I am simply to different. I had a few complicated, unsatisfying relationships. Currently I have a partner who seems to have Aspergers, too. He denies even to be my partner...
I am joining this forum with the hope to find something like friends here.
Somebody who lives 'in the same world' as I do.
It is so complicated to describe how I am.
I'm glad to be here and looking foreword to get to know interesting and special persons.

¡Saludos de España!

Welcome to AC :)

Yes it is nice to have more parts to the puzzle ;)

Enjoy your time here in this friendly helpful atmosphere.

Join in any time,any where

Welcome :)

It's good to hear you're doing well in life; perhaps our members can help fill in the role of friends. This place definitely attracts a lot of like-minded people, so I'm sure you'll do well to find someone who relates.

Shine on indeed! Finding out is a GREAT thing! Your story hits home as many of your struggles are the same ones that I, and probably others here, went through.
I too cannot seem to attract friends, but would be honored to be yours.
Welcome

Hello! Now I have to write a few lines! I am so really happy! After all that time I managed to get a new password. For some reason the one I had stopped to work very soon after my suscription. Surely, I did something wrong, but I am not aware of it. AND I am very busy so all few months I tried to accede to my account (in a rush). Though, I get messages from aspiecentral.com every few days, so I never felt completely excluded. And today I could reset the password without difficulties! AND THIS IS WHY I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO ALL OF YOU!!!

This is how I feel:

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-01-25 a la(s) 21.08.53.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-01-25 a la(s) 21.08.53.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 111
Its only complicated to explain, if you have to. We get it already because we are the same. You have found your people.

New Threads

Top Bottom