• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Don't try this at home, people. This crocodile had been shot in the head when it was young and it had brain damage.

Wow, they are fast! Facinating animals.
They can do short bursts of 25 mph. Should you ever be in the position of having a gator chase you…you should frequently change the direction you are running. While gators are fast, they can’t change direction easily.

Somewhere there is a video of a huge gator on shore being harassed and intimidated by a cat. If I find it I’ll post it.

It has been less than 100 years since Penicillin was discovered, and less than 80 years since it became commercially available.
That twenty year gap, when penicillin was so rare that it was recycled from urine, was because of drug companies trying to figure out how to produce it in quantity on their own. In WW II, the government forced them to pool their research, and it got easy. For-profit companies should not be allowed anywhere near health care.

1482549899742.jpg

This reminds me:

We got in to a camp site in the afternoon and was I so tired. I got the camp set up but my foster daughter still had plenty of energy. I told her to pick up little stones and make a line starting here and go to there. This kept her happily busy for a long time. There was no need or purpose to this stone line, but she was happy and proud of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom