• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a song that describes who you are as a person

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
So, basically, what you need to do is go on YouTube, and find a song that describes who you are as a person. It can be serious or funny.

If you would like to, please type out a little description with the song, to further explain yourself. In this way, we can learn more about each other, whilst expressing ourselves.

I'll go first.

Last edited:
But, more seriously, this one I think, really shows how I feel in my heart.

I'm very shy in real life. I have a very big imagination. I am very spiritual. I love nature. I like doing things to make others happy, even if I don't know them. And I'm always daydreaming.

The previously posted song also fits me because I'm very clumsy, kinda weird and silly, and I like to try to make people laugh.

Last edited:
A few people have suggested this one:

But this one has a deeper meaning for me:

This one too:

I homeschooled my daughter, and now she's going to a good college. I sometimes go to church, and I enjoy domestic type activities.

That being said, way deep down I'm still a total rednecky gutter punk at heart.

I don't watch the news, and I have no desire to accumulate wealth of possessions. I like making new stuff out of old stuff. And I couldn't be happier.

To me, "Ignoring The Machine" is all about not being interested in the sensationalism of the media or in accruing lucre.

Help others, and live simply.

There's nothing quite like climbing the mountains of Texas, out of the arid Saguaro and sagebrush, and into the steep rise up into the breezy, and pleasant pines of the Sonora forest. Or descending out of the mountains north of Roseburg, Oregon, and down into the Willamette Valley, in early spring, where a crystal sunset of lilac and rose gold kisses the dewy, green earth, through rainbow-lined clouds.

Both times I experienced these places for the first time, this song was playing. It's one of my favorites for that very reason. I hear this song, and my senses are taken back to that overwhelming beauty.

Led Zeppilin were one of my childhood heroes and this song made a huge impression on me. I knew that they were really singing about drug addiction but to me the song also related to my social relationships and also my responsibilities to the world I lived in. It's about being responsible for your own actions.

Led Zeppilin were one of my childhood heroes and this song made a huge impression on me. I knew that they were really singing about drug addiction but to me the song also related to my social relationships and also my responsibilities to the world I lived in. It's about being responsible for your own actions.

I was raised on Led Zep myself, but I didn't like them until I was a teenager. I can remember, at about age 10, asking my mother why that blond lady in the band had to always sing with such a squeaky voice. I also remember wondering why she never styled her hair, or buttoned up her shirt.

The blond lady of course, was Robert Plant. lol!

New Threads

Top Bottom