• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Photos from a road trip

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
At least a one day road trip at least, with @velociraptor , a trip through rural Alberta and some badlands too, my typical unusual approach, not much landscape photography... landscape photography...
Road Trip 01.jpg
Road Trip 02.jpg
Road Trip 03.jpg

More great work, @Sherlock77 . You inspire me. I live in an area with lots of old barns and settler shacks. Maybe this is the year. This shoot reminds me of the Utah badlands, where everything reeks of loneliness.

It was a good day out
It was, and you are a wonderful shooting companion. I plan to put more miles on you. :)

That is my side of the shoot as a post to my blog. Thanks again @Sherlock77.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was, and you are a wonderful shooting companion. I plan to put more miles on you. :)

That is my side of the shoot as a post to my blog. Thanks again @Sherlock77.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Enjoyed your shoot of the badlands. Funny your note towards the end about not enough color, because I was appreciating throughout how the b&w fit the subject.

@The Pandector

We probably went too early in the springtime, before more colour gets into the landscape, good thing it's not a long drive away, an easy day trip...
In the eye of the beholder, I guess. I live rurally, yet that area hits me as remote. So the early spring light resonates with that, gives it a washed out look. Butter over too much toast. Works for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom