• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

'Nother Newb

Anthracite

Hi, I've just arrived here from another site because it seems much friendlier here, so I'm introducing myself twice in a few days.

I was diagnosed with ASD about a year and a half ago, after suspecting it seriously for a prior year and a half to that (that is a hard sentence). I make no distinction between the arbitrary labels assigned, I'm just autistic and that's fine by me. I call myself autistic as opposed to "having" autism as I cannot separate myself from my neurology, but I don't care how others choose to define themselves. I am also agender, asexual and love vehicles <3 I also currently have a broken ankle >.<

I am currently owned by a Citroen Saxo (Clutch), BMW 316i (Blitz), fat old border collie cross (Sasha) and 21 brown-lipped snails (Cepaea nemoralis), 10 of which are adults (all named after moons), the rest being the latest clutch I am raising (I keep one per clutch, the rest are released in nice snaily areas when (almost) full grown). I have a ridiculous range of interests: animals, palaeontology, genetics, taxonomy, evolution, meteorology, geology, pre-mediaeval cultures, being a leftie-liberal-SJW, strategy games (farting about on computers all day counts right?), Marvel cinematic universe (ok, ok, mostly Bucky Barnes/WS...) and of course vehicles, especially cars and locos.

I also swear quite a lot in RL but I'll try not to stain this site with my filth :p

f29e7a0e09eca87b91ccd1ea9054d457.png

Hi Anthracite welcome. Sounds like you have lots of interests! Hope you enjoy it here, and thanx already for prompting the vegetable swearing thread to be shared, just read it and it's a scream! Or do I mean a Beaning Pineappling Potatoe!?

:maize::eggplant::banana::pear: :watermelon::lemon::melon::tangerine: :maize::eggplant::banana::pear: :watermelon::lemon::melon::tomato:

Hi Anthracite welcome. Sounds like you have lots of interests! Hope you enjoy it here, and thanx already for prompting the vegetable swearing thread to be shared, just read it and it's a scream! Or do I mean a Beaning Pineappling Potatoe!?

:maize::eggplant::banana::pear: :watermelon::lemon::melon::tangerine: :maize::eggplant::banana::pear: :watermelon::lemon::melon::tomato:
I have a carroting load of interests, and you're right, I was pistachioing myself laughing at that thread!

New Threads

Top Bottom