• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nintendo's Miitomo finally come West - iOS and Android only!

Xenocity

Too WEIRD for the Weird...
Earlier Today Nintendo formally launched it's first mobile app Miitomo in NA and most of Europe.

It is only on iOS and Android.
For iOS you need to be on an iPhone 4S or higher.

Miitomo is a quirky and fun chat app that allows you to ask and answer questions from those on your friends list.

What can you do in Miitomo?

• Ask and Answer questions with your Mii to earn in game currency and Mii Drop Ticket
  • Ask and answer questions with those on your Miitomo friend list
  • Add up to 1,000 friends from Twitter, Google+, and Facebook
  • Spend in game currency on clothes or Mii Drop
  • Mii Drop is a Pachinko style mini game that lets you win clothes and stuff your Miis in Miitomo
  • You can also use MiiPhoto to take pictures of your Miis and post them to social media
  • You also earn My Nintendo Rewards Platinum Coins to redeem for digital stuff on your 3DS, Wii U and Miitomo
  • You can also spend real money to buy in game tickets and in game currency.
  • There is no language censorship on this app, so type away.
It's really more fun than it sounds, especially if you liked Tomodachi Life on 3DS.
I've played it for at least 15 minutes and enjoyed it so far.

If you want to add me on Twitter for this app, add me @mrsharpmi

Also if you are interested in My Nintendo Rewards you can sign up at my.nintendo.com

Last edited:
Well seeing as I'm not 12, therefore I'm too old for Nintendo, I don't think I'll download this.

Well seeing as I'm not 12, therefore I'm too old for Nintendo, I don't think I'll download this.
You do realize Nintendo makes games for everyone and their data shows the majority of the people who regular use their products are over the age of 20 and it's almost equal split between men and women.

You're never to old to enjoy a Nintendo game/app, an animated movie, a colorfully drawn piece of art, etc...

You should never dismiss and ignore anything because it is bright, colorful, and lacking violence.

With that said if you aren't interested that's fine.

It would be quite hard to get other people around me to use this. Most people will just stick with Messenger I feel.

You do realize Nintendo makes games for everyone and their data shows the majority of the people who regular use their products are over the age of 20 and it's almost equal split between men and women.

You're never to old to enjoy a Nintendo game/app, an animated movie, a colorfully drawn piece of art, etc...

You should never dismiss and ignore anything because it is bright, colorful, and lacking violence.

With that said if you aren't interested that's fine.

I'm actually 40 next week, so my point about being too old for Nintendo still stands :D

New Threads

Top Bottom