• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to this caper.

Thanks for all your guidance, need to look into it. I live in northern Ireland so I'm not sure if the same opportunities apply to myself as we tend to be 10years behind everyone else

Thanks for all your guidance, need to look into it. I live in northern Ireland so I'm not sure if the same opportunities apply to myself as we tend to be 10years behind everyone else
That info I linked to isn't applicable in NI. Sorry. But perhaps there's something similar available to you. Good luck with it.

If you can afford private you can be seen within 12 weeks, Clinical Partners have a up to 3 month waiting list but the cost is ludicrous, the assessment is around £2250.

If you can afford private you can be seen within 12 weeks, Clinical Partners have a up to 3 month waiting list but the cost is ludicrous, the assessment is around £2250.
Thanks, just have to soldier on. If I had a spare £2k would definitely consider going private. But sadly our beloved NHS has been run into the ground by bureaucratic idiots who put profit before health.

New Threads

Top Bottom