• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

new book: cook and eat:baking

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
21d0wbc.jpg

i did a entry on the book forum but i would just like to make a few comments about it here as i really think it could help aspies/HFAs to.

#cook and eat:baking is simple enough for me to understand without asking anyone for advice or looking it up on my e-dictionary.
#the imagery is laid out perfectly.
#they use real photography not PECS/simple pictorials which can bother some adults on the spectrum.
#the pages are wipe clean so if it gets a bit messy,no problem.
#you can make anything from jam tarts to truffles, very easy recipes right up to hard.
#the recipes are easy to follow,and one of my mates who lives with me,has a much worse brain injury than myself;and she said she doesnt have any kind of learning difficulties but this cook book series would be perfect for her.

here is a layout from the book,i think from the truffles recipe:
a175f4.jpg

my mum wants to buy me the 'cooking from scratch' book in this range,but i dont know if she wants to for definite or not,i had a £50 amazon gift card yesterday [because im under a legal appointee who looks after my affairs including money i cant have a debit card so i access amazon via their gift cards].
anyhow,i was going to get the cooking from scratch book,but i didnt know if my mum wanted to buy it so i bought two t shirts-one of them says celebrate neurodiversity [and it has the infinity logo that autists designed to represent autism] and another t shirt with a clown loach fish on as i have a large clown loach called krusty,and some PECS aids.

New Threads

Top Bottom